Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Rabble Rouser
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I joined a while back and have been perusing thhe forums off and on. Now, that I have some guns and have started shooting again after a Loooooongg absence, I thought i would introduce myself. I am starting with pistol target shooting and thinking about competitive shooting down the road a bit.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Greetings from Lawrenceville... and welcome to the forums :D

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
:welcome: From Powder Springs!

·
Registered
802 Posts
:welcome: from Marietta.

:righton:

·
Rabble Rouser
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wow, 2 out of 5 replies are from Powder Springs :)

I do not have my GWL yet, plan on applying tomorrow

I have been shooting at Wild West the last few weekends since it is a nice range and relatively close. Do any of you in the area shoot there? Been practising with the Kimber, the XD9 is brand new and I just gave it a cleaning last night, plan on trying it out nect weekend.

·
Registered
875 Posts
DaveInMableton said:
wow, 2 out of 5 replies are from Powder Springs :)

I do not have my GWL yet, plan on applying tomorrow

I have been shooting at Wild West the last few weekends since it is a nice range and relatively close. Do any of you in the area shoot there? Been practising with the Kimber, the XD9 is brand new and I just gave it a cleaning last night, plan on trying it out nect weekend.
I shoot there sometimes. But it's been rare lately as the price of ammo has put a large dent in my funds. lol
Us powder springs folk should throw a carry lunch or something sometime. :righton:

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Welcome from Powder Springs.
I shoot at Wild West every Saturday morning as soon as they open.
Drop by and say hey.

·
Registered
373 Posts
:welcome: from Marietta. Wild west is a good range to shoot at. Nice people, good lanes, and great merchandise. I go there as often as I can especially since its only about a mile or two from the house.

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
jbowlick said:
I'm in Powder Springs also, i think that means we're up to 5 in this thread.

Welcome.
FTFY :lol:

·
Rabble Rouser
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Campeck1911 said:
I shoot there sometimes. But it's been rare lately as the price of ammo has put a large dent in my funds. lol
Us powder springs folk should throw a carry lunch or something sometime. :righton:
I would be up for that. License should be here soon

·
Rabble Rouser
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The Math Teacher said:
Welcome from Powder Springs.
I shoot at Wild West every Saturday morning as soon as they open.
Drop by and say hey.
I may do that this saturday (been 2 weeks since I was there last due to weather :-( )

·
Registered
477 Posts
Welcome neighbor! I live in Douglasville PC and live 5 miles away from Powder Springs. Let me know what match you are going to shoot for your first. I've been interested in IDPA but haven't gone. It's the reason I bought my Springfield XD9.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts