Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I recently followed a link to georgiapacking.org, and I really like the site. It is well organized and provides a ton of useful information. I have spent most of my time at Sigforum.com and occassionally spend time on Glocktalk and HKPro. Anyway, I look forward to meeting some of the members here.

hpridgen
Leesburg, GA

·
Romans 10:13
4,638 Posts
:welcome: to a great forum.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Hi and there are at least 2 excellent members on here near you! Also the FNRA chapter there is very active and has tons of activities.

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
hpridgen,
I'm one of the members from the Leesburg area. I also happen to Co-Chairman for the Albany Area Friends of NRA Committee. Welcome aboard GPO! Hopefully we can get you to come to the shoot we're having on 6/16. Also you should come out to this years FNRA event, we're going to be auctioning/raffling/and otherwize giving away over thirty guns that evening. Thats above and beyond the "34 guns in 31 Days" raffle that we are having. Send me a PM if you want more info or if you would like to join our committee. We can ALWAYS use more folks on the committee especially the night of the event.

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
glockgirl said:
Hi and there are at least 2 excellent members on here near you!
I thought it was pretty much just me and Slabertooch down here...

Who are these other two guys your talking about?

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
glockgirl said:
USMCR + slaber = 2
OK so that's us, but what about the "2 excellent" members you were talking about?

·
68,974 Posts
I thought for sure she must have had two other people in mind . . .

:lol:

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
slabertooch=2 excellent members

Welcome, nice to have some more guys from around here.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Malum Prohibitum said:
I thought for sure she must have had two other people in mind . . .

:lol:
i was thinking the same thing

1 - 20 of 20 Posts