Hi from Jefferson Co

Discussion in 'Welcome New Members' started by grapeknutz, Jan 16, 2007.

1. grapeknutz

grapeknutz New Member

Hi I am a newbie here but been involved withguns for over 10 years. I did live in Kalifornia ( the land of the Lost) and moved here 2 years ago I do love it here.
    CCW is almost impossible to obtain in California as the state is runned by libs.
    I will be lurking about on thia site.

2. RIPNITZ

RIPNITZ New Member

:welcome: grapeknutz!!!!!!

I live in Columbia County (Evans), so were not to far away. See you around!!!! :righton:

3. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

Welcome to GPDO Grapeknutz.

I too moved from Kalifornia, but did so about ten years back. Glad I don't live there anymore and I refuse to go back.

4. Macktee

Macktee New Member

Be honest Ramm....

They probably wouldn't take you back!

5. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

So what you're saying is that they had a HUGE going away party... After he left....... :D

Welcome to the site Grapeknutz!!!!

:cheers:

6. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

And I'll wear that as a badge of honor.

7. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

It's Ok. I doubt Memphis would take me back. Not that I would want to move back......

8. Ruger13

Ruger13 New Member

Welcome, grapeknutz

Ah, Jefferson County...lived there for 3 years while I taught at Louisville Acadamy. Rented a farm...plenty of open space to shoot daily, lots of good hunting. Alas, now I live in Gwennett. However, I digress. :roll: Welcome!

9. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

10. gariders

gariders New Member

new to site

I just found this site as well, grew up in Ga but moved away, Calf was one of my addresses, but the eastern part..... different type of people live there. As was Utah, :D , Md :shock: , Pa :lol: , and Miss :D . Love this area, I have both a pistol range and a 100 yard range in my back yard. What a country! Now if we could just get rid of the 1938 and 1968 gun laws, I could really blast away in the back yard!!!!! :D :D :D :shoot: