Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Jmark said:
budder said:
Hello! Now join GCO ;)
Did that within an hour or two of joining here. :)
I don't see NRA member in that signature line....

You know you can get a discounted membership by using the link at the bottom of this page don't you?

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
USMC - Retired said:
Jmark said:
budder said:
Hello! Now join GCO ;)

You know you can get a discounted membership by using the link at the bottom of this page don't you?
Not an NRA member right now. I need to change that soon but I have been trying to pay down my CC's. Not trying to make an excuse but I will get my membership soon.

I didn't realize about the discount but it's not like they couldn't use the extra $$ anyhow so that doesn't bother me.

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Jmark said:
USMC - Retired said:
Jmark said:
budder said:
Hello! Now join GCO ;)

Not an NRA member right now. I need to change that soon but I have been trying to pay down my CC's. Not trying to make an excuse but I will get my membership soon.

I didn't realize about the discount but it's not like they couldn't use the extra $$ anyhow so that doesn't bother me.
No worries, the discount will be here when your ready. If you would rather do it via personal check instead of online with a card I can send you the form and you will still get the discount. No presure, just let me know if that is what you would like to do...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.