Hi from Abbeville

Discussion in 'Welcome New Members' started by parolebear, Sep 22, 2006.

1. parolebear

parolebear New Member

Found the site, great info, forums and trading area. Current LEO, into military surplus and broke. Be Careful out there!!!

2. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Great! Welcome to the site. I think we need the viewpoint of a progun (pro-carry) LEO here to balance out the occasional negative experience . . .

I remember how hard it was to buy new guns on an LEO salary (even before I got married).

3. USMC - Retired

USMC - Retired New Member

Welcome aboard! I visit the Abbeville area every once in a while. My wifes uncle owns a bit of land near there that he lets me hunt. :D

4. Gunstar1

Gunstar1 Administrator

:welcome:

Feel free to post any stories, ccw wise or anything else you can think of (my personal favorite are dumb-criminal stories).

Read one just recently that said that a guy currently under arrest, was caught while naked in a pot field. Seems he did not want the smell of pot on his clothes as he tended his crop. :lol:

5. parolebear

parolebear New Member

Thanks

Malum P you remember not being married? That is impressive!!!!!

I am pro-carry and pro-safety/training. My daughter has been shooting since she was 5, started with a cut down BB and a Chipmunk .22. Today she is teaching and a grad student at Texas A amd M. Her mission to find her daddy somewhere to hunt in Texas.

Ya'll take care.