Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found the site, great info, forums and trading area. Current LEO, into military surplus and broke. Be Careful out there!!!

·
68,657 Posts
Great! Welcome to the site. I think we need the viewpoint of a progun (pro-carry) LEO here to balance out the occasional negative experience . . .

I remember how hard it was to buy new guns on an LEO salary (even before I got married).

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Welcome aboard! I visit the Abbeville area every once in a while. My wifes uncle owns a bit of land near there that he lets me hunt. :D

·
Premium Member
8,460 Posts
:welcome:

Feel free to post any stories, ccw wise or anything else you can think of (my personal favorite are dumb-criminal stories).

Read one just recently that said that a guy currently under arrest, was caught while naked in a pot field. Seems he did not want the smell of pot on his clothes as he tended his crop. :lol:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks

Malum P you remember not being married? That is impressive!!!!!

I am pro-carry and pro-safety/training. My daughter has been shooting since she was 5, started with a cut down BB and a Chipmunk .22. Today she is teaching and a grad student at Texas A amd M. Her mission to find her daddy somewhere to hunt in Texas.

Ya'll take care.

·
Romans 10:13
4,632 Posts
:welcome:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts