Hey!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Members' started by Mobster989, Jun 10, 2007.

1. Mobster989

Mobster989 New Member

Howdy y'all. I was bored at work, surfing around the web, and stumbled onto the site after looking up some gun laws, figured I should register and post some. Right now I'm stuck over in Kuwait providing comms for my braver and/or dumber :p brothers and sisters in arms on their way to and from the Middle East. I'm not sure I can contribute much in the way of discussion, but I'll be happy to throw in a sarcastic tone every once in a while. It might help with the boredom. :)

I was raised in Walton county (Loganville) and I intend to move back once my enlistment is up. I'm looking to learn how to hunt and do some hunting once I get back home. I'm not really big into hunting but I want to learn. I have my guns mostly for my protection and in case government gets out of line. I've got me a few guns that are in storage right now waiting for me when I get back. I've got a HK USP 45, a 12 gauge Mossberg 500, a WASR-10, and a Mauser K98. Those are my babies for a while. I'm hoping to convince my wife that she could use a firearm and then I can claim another.

I'm going to lurk around some more, see if I can't find some answers to questions that haven't been asked and such.

2. Sine Nomen

Sine Nomen New Member

You're going to fit in perfectly.

3. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

Welcome! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. Good times, indeed. I went to high school in Loganville...even though it was called Grayson, it still had a Loganville mailing address :sly:

4. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

+1

5. legacy38

legacy38 Active Member

6. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

Welcome to GPDO Mobster989!

7. Axeman

Axeman New Member

:welcome:

Also stay safe over there, and thanks for serving!
    :)

8. Mobster989

Mobster989 New Member

I heard that I'm safer here in Kuwait than I am in Colorado (stationed out of Buckley AFB, right outside of Denver). I believe it too, although I feel a bit uncomfortable being unarmed in a place where I'm entitled to combat zone pay.

9. GeorgiaGlocker

GeorgiaGlocker Romans 1:16

:welcome:

Do we have any of that around here?

10. Sharky

Sharky New Member

hey there

Be safe.

11. maddog

maddog New Member

:welcome: Mobster989 we can always use a little sarcasm around here to lighten it up some .... lol