Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy y'all. I was bored at work, surfing around the web, and stumbled onto the site after looking up some gun laws, figured I should register and post some. Right now I'm stuck over in Kuwait providing comms for my braver and/or dumber :p brothers and sisters in arms on their way to and from the Middle East. I'm not sure I can contribute much in the way of discussion, but I'll be happy to throw in a sarcastic tone every once in a while. It might help with the boredom. :)

I was raised in Walton county (Loganville) and I intend to move back once my enlistment is up. I'm looking to learn how to hunt and do some hunting once I get back home. I'm not really big into hunting but I want to learn. I have my guns mostly for my protection and in case government gets out of line. I've got me a few guns that are in storage right now waiting for me when I get back. I've got a HK USP 45, a 12 gauge Mossberg 500, a WASR-10, and a Mauser K98. Those are my babies for a while. I'm hoping to convince my wife that she could use a firearm and then I can claim another.

I'm going to lurk around some more, see if I can't find some answers to questions that haven't been asked and such.

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
Welcome! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. Good times, indeed. I went to high school in Loganville...even though it was called Grayson, it still had a Loganville mailing address :sly:

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
:welcome:

Also stay safe over there, and thanks for serving!
:)

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I heard that I'm safer here in Kuwait than I am in Colorado (stationed out of Buckley AFB, right outside of Denver). I believe it too, although I feel a bit uncomfortable being unarmed in a place where I'm entitled to combat zone pay.

·
Romans 10:13
4,638 Posts
:welcome:

Mobster989 said:
... sarcastic tone....
Do we have any of that around here?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts