Hey, I just violated the Public Gathering Law

Discussion in 'Places Off-Limits' started by jgullock, Aug 18, 2007.

1. jgullock

jgullock Active Member

By enjoying a nice meal where alcohol is served! Oops, I'm in Florida..no such thing. BWAHAHAHA!! Sorry, had to rub it in. 8)

2. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

But you couldn't open carry if you wanted to. :neener:

:lol:

3. jgullock

jgullock Active Member

Yeah but not having to worry about the PG...priceless!!!

4. budder

budder Moderator Staff Member

Dine and ditch? That's not cool.

5. GAGunOwner

GAGunOwner Active Member

Normal. Everyone who ever tries to carry a gun does it on an almost daily basis even if they are trying not too. :cry:

6. jgullock

jgullock Active Member

Yeah, but I didn't violate a law while doing it. Very refreshing. :D

7. Axeman

Axeman New Member

When I was in Orlando last month on vacation, I felt like I was getting away with something because I was able to pack in all the resturauants. It was liberating. :D

8. jgullock

jgullock Active Member

And you know what the funny thing was - I didn't even have to put my elbow on top of it to keep it from hopping out of the holster and spewing hot loads of lead death due to the presence of the alcohol fumes, beer taps, and what not. :D

9. blind_shake

blind_shake Active Member

thanks for rubbing it in while I am in Illinois. All I can do is stick my finger down my throat if I get attacked by a mugger. I OC a popcicle stick to ward off the BGs incase they don't like puke breath. :lol:

10. foshizzle

foshizzle New Member

Don't forget

You should be fully prepared to use your keys as a weapon against some coked up would-be armed rapist but for the love of God, don't attempt to use a firearm to stop him!!!! Someone might get hurt (besides you).