Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been lurking for a while and finally joined. My name is Alex and I live up in Marietta. I've got a G17 and I've had a GFL for a year now, but haven't carried yet. Haven't had the proper training yet, so I've refrained from carrying. I refuse to be that a-hole that starts an avalanche of legislation b/c I wasn't prepared to respond correctly. So far the GFL just makes it easier to go to the range. When I'm done with grad school I'll take a few classes and I'll carry whenever I can.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Hey. Welcome aboard. I'm with you, I've had my GFL since this last fall, I think early October and still haven't carried myself for the same reasons.

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Gents, When you are ready to get some training PM me. I am going to be offering the NRA Pistol, NRA Rifle, NRA Shotgun and NRA Personal Protection Courses to GCO members at a reduced rate in the near future. The courses will be a one day event held at a range in Lee County. It may be a bit of a drive but the cost savings will make it worth the trip. Also, for those that are not GCO members I will give them the option of getting the reduced rate plus the cost of GCO Membership and have them fill out an application right there.

·
Romans 10:13
4,632 Posts
:welcome:

·
68,640 Posts
USMC - Retired said:
I am going to be offering the NRA Pistol, NRA Rifle, NRA Shotgun and NRA Personal Protection Courses to GCO members at a reduced rate in the near future. The courses will be a one day event held at a range in Lee County. It may be a bit of a drive but the cost savings will make it worth the trip. Also, for those that are not GCO members I will give them the option of getting the reduced rate plus the cost of GCO Membership and have them fill out an application right there.
:D

Join GCO!

·
Registered
780 Posts
Welcome!
I admire your concerns for the safe use of a CCW.
You'll be a great addition to the swelling CCW ranks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts