Hey from May-retta

Discussion in 'Welcome New Members' started by mmmTang, Feb 15, 2007.

1. mmmTang

mmmTang Member

Been lurking for a while and finally joined. My name is Alex and I live up in Marietta. I've got a G17 and I've had a GFL for a year now, but haven't carried yet. Haven't had the proper training yet, so I've refrained from carrying. I refuse to be that a-hole that starts an avalanche of legislation b/c I wasn't prepared to respond correctly. So far the GFL just makes it easier to go to the range. When I'm done with grad school I'll take a few classes and I'll carry whenever I can.

2. pro2am

pro2am New Member

Hey. Welcome aboard. I'm with you, I've had my GFL since this last fall, I think early October and still haven't carried myself for the same reasons.

3. USMC - Retired

USMC - Retired Active Member

Gents, When you are ready to get some training PM me. I am going to be offering the NRA Pistol, NRA Rifle, NRA Shotgun and NRA Personal Protection Courses to GCO members at a reduced rate in the near future. The courses will be a one day event held at a range in Lee County. It may be a bit of a drive but the cost savings will make it worth the trip. Also, for those that are not GCO members I will give them the option of getting the reduced rate plus the cost of GCO Membership and have them fill out an application right there.

4. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

:D

Join GCO!

5. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

Welcome to GPDO Tang!

6. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

Welcome to GPDO!!!

7. Foul

Foul New Member

Welcome!
    I admire your concerns for the safe use of a CCW.
    You'll be a great addition to the swelling CCW ranks!

8. Sharky

Sharky New Member

Welcome aboard,

I did the same thing you did. I took my time and read everything I could find about carrying.

I dont think I read this much in school!