Hey all, newbie here....

Discussion in 'Welcome New Members' started by Taurus, Jun 14, 2006.

1. Taurus

Taurus New Member

Hey all, newbie here./...Newbie to this site that is..>I've had my GFL since 2002, but been shooting much longer...CCW of choice is my Taurus Millenium, PT-111 in a Galco right hand beltslide holster w\thumb break..I carry (2) mags stuffed with 124grain Hydrashock...Never had to use it, only presented once to a driver who got out of his car charging me with a bat...

Nuff about me....

I've been at Packing.org since about 2001 or so, but usually pop in there just to view updates....

That's when I just recently found this site..>This site rocks! Everyone here seems to work as a team to accomplish the one thing we all want; Our 2nd Amendment RIGHTS to be upheld and respected!!

Now what in haites are we gonna do about 16.11.127 ? I've been scratching my head on that since I goit my GFL.....

2. USMC - Retired

USMC - Retired New Member

Welcome aboard Taurus! Make sure to print some flyers to put up at your local shooting range/gun shop! It is true that together as a team we can make a difference but we need as many voices as we can get.

3. Taurus

Taurus New Member

Thank you for allowing me to come aboard!! I've already printed the flyer!!! :D It's good to see others with eyes that cross at the wording of these gun laws...Maybe we'll all get it cleaned up as ateam..I'm hoping anyways! This is a good place to start!

4. GeorgiaGlocker

GeorgiaGlocker Romans 1:16

Yes :welcome: to this very friendly and informative forum.

5. Gunstar1

Gunstar1 Administrator

Glad you found us. :wave:

6. Taurus

Taurus New Member

Me too...Because I wasn't sure if I was more nervous with or without packing ..LOL...Now I know these laws make about as much sense as a tall midget...It's all by perspective.....

Thanks and hopefully we can get this stuff straightened around... :D