Hey Adam5... how much did you spend for yours???

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by Macktee, Jul 20, 2007.

1. Macktee

Macktee New Member

2. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

More than that. If I remember right I paid $89 for mine.

3. gsusnake

gsusnake Token Liberal Hippie

Helluva price if all the serials are matched (and the one on the mag floorplate hasn't been electropenciled out like most of the "matching" M44s I've seen).

If they're not matching, or have been force-matched, that's still a pretty good price.

The M44 is a BEAST with recoil, though... I thought the 91/30 was bad til I fired an M44.

4. foshizzle

foshizzle New Member

It also depends on where they were made and if they were issued or not. 69$ is cheap, but you're also ordering sight-unseen and shipping charges may vary considerably. I think AIM has them for 79$ and I trust them. At gun shows they are a bit more expensive but there is most definitely something to be said for actually laying your hands on one before you buy it.

Fun rifles. I have an M38. Amazing how it probably has more powder and a larger bullet than anything else I own yet it's the cheapest to shoot :shock: Probably the most cost-effective blaster out there. Everyone should have one.

5. gsusnake

gsusnake Token Liberal Hippie

Worth more to me if it was issued. I don't know about the rest of the collectors out there but I like to think my rifle has a little bit of history behind it.

6. Hickory Flatlander

Hickory Flatlander New Member

7. wsweeks2

wsweeks2 New Member

Don't forget to add in the additional cost of the designer purse Adam.

:wink:

8. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

:lol: That one was cheap enough that I just paid for it and told her later. No negotiations needed.