·
68,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #22

·
Registered
503 Posts
jeepsterwannabe said:
Opus X said:
"Officers responded to Liberty Park after a man and his wife called 911 and said Lund had pointed a gun at them when their dog scared away some ducks."

That obviously was not the case. I hope these people were charged with making a false report.
Somewhere those idiots live with the knowledge of what happened to this war vet....
Yes, they do. And they don't give a d*mn.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Re: UPDATE!! UPDATE!! UPDATE!!

blind_shake said:
shamalama said:
Public open carry could be protected by the 2A. That's big, folks.

Seems like we're hearing more and more of these MWAG calls that escalate into drawn weapons and aggressive LEO behavior. Someone smarter than me has got to figure out how we can protect the cops while also protecting the innocent (even though the cops think, at the time, that the person is NOT innocent because mere mortals just cannot openly carry lethal firearms of death and puppy killings and blood-in-street makers).
I think we should start by looking at the statistics of all the police officer shootings by permit carrying citizens openly carying. Then we could decide what to do.
There you go again pilgrim, trying to introduce logic and reason into the equation.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts

·
I watch the watchers
12,876 Posts
Not nearly enough, how much did someone get from an airline because they didn't like his shirt?

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Fallschirmjäger said:
Not nearly enough, how much did someone get from an airline because they didn't like his shirt?
I completely agree with you. Not nearly enough money for what was done to him. And do the officers still have a job in law enforcement? If I had treated someone like this I would have been in jail. I still want the couple that blatantly lied about him pointing the gun at them prosecuted. (Or maybe they only said they "thought" he had a gun and the officers "assumed" he had one???)

21 - 27 of 27 Posts