Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
161 - 164 of 164 Posts

·
Old, Slow, Boring Dude
2,811 Posts
Nationalism and forced deportations fit where now?
Tell me again how many Citizens of the USA have been deported from the USA by Nationalists?

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
29,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #163 ·
TOPIC:
HIS RESPONSE TO NEGATIVE ADS:

1--to the charge that He Herschel is violent and dangerous.

Herschel has somewhat addressed the violent incidents by saying he was "suffering from mental illness" and then he said he wrote a book about it. Voters aren't going to read his book, so he should release some new TV ads that explain the mental illness a little more and tell us how he recovered from it. Tell Georgia's undecided/third-party voters why they can be confident that no such incidents would happen again.

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
29,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #164 · (Edited)
2-- To the charge that he lied about being a cop or otherwise affiliated with law enforcement:

I think he can explain that he lied or exaggerated his law-enforcement credentials when speaking to a bunch of impressionable young people (I think this was from a speech to some high school or college kids but don't quote me on it ).

He said that FBI / Sheriffs stuff as a motivational speaker; he was puffing up his résumé to inspire them more!

He was not doing it in the context of any campaign --he should clarify never lied during his campaign-- but his fibs were just "puffery" for the purpose of being a better motivational speaker to a particular audience. "Puffery" is a legally-recognized and protected type of speech that is used to sell a product through wild exaggeration.

Herschel should say it's not a lie, because he really does have strong ties to law enforcement, and his support for law-enforcement over many years has resulted in him being issued an honorary badge by a major law-enforcement agency (which he never mentions the name of, because they didn't issue him that badge for publicity purposes.)

161 - 164 of 164 Posts