Herman Cain has died from the Chinese virus

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by HJB, Jul 30, 2020.

1. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

Apparently a certain other member isn't the only ignorant person here. Regardless, we'll miss a fine gentleman whose ticket got punched too soon.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2020
  2. moe mensale

And that is a fact which has been previously made known to the unknowing. Who won't believe it anyway.

3. OWM

OWM Well-Known Member

4. zetor

zetor Well-Known Member

My second cousin died apparently very shortly after jumping off the Chesapeake bay bridge. I don’t know what the autopsy report said. Probably trauma...drowning...I didn’t really know him anyway. I know he was on high blood pressure meds and I know aneurysms are more common in high blood pressure patients. It doesn’t seem too awfully far fetched that he might have died from one on the way down. How do I go about getting an autopsy report on this guy? This happened 20 years ago and it still comes up every now and then when I go home from people that never even met him. I want to be able to counter their “died from a bridge jump” claim by whipping out “blunt force trauma” or something else. Help me
    Thanks

Last edited: Jul 31, 2020
  5. OWM

OWM Well-Known Member

"At this point what difference does it make".:mrgreen:

6. dhaller

dhaller Active Member

You contact both the Anne Arundel county and Queen Anne county medical examiners, and ask for a report. Cause of Death is part of the public record, so it should be pretty simple.

My guess would be drowning, though. That's a 75 foot drop, or a high dive; you're hitting the water hard (~50mph), granted, and without dive training, you're getting hurt (badly). Combine that with lack of desire to survive and being in the middle of a bay, and, well... condolences?

(I've had two distant cousins take the self checkout line, one with a shotgun, the other a rifle. Determination runs in the family.)

DH

7. OWM

OWM Well-Known Member

Went right by him!

8. dhaller

dhaller Active Member

No, no, I "got it".

I just can't resist a chance to mansplain.

I have an 8 year old daughter in full "Dad? Why does?" mode, and I just can't switch off.

DH

atlsrt44 likes this.
  9. OWM

OWM Well-Known Member

10. Bkite

Bkite PawPaw x 3

Is this what he did? I had no idea that he made a statement or anything that he was protesting the mask wearing or anything. Please post a link so those who are interested in such posits can investigate.

11. Bkite

Bkite PawPaw x 3

Well here is one of those that believe that since he saw and heard it on TV it has to be true. Figures for the likes.

12. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

Get your head out of your :censored:. COVID-19 made him sick, and he died of that. Nobody cares that he had other health problems, too. They didn't kill him. Coronavirus did. If not for COVID, he'd be alive today. And everybody knows that. Except the tinfoil hatters and the willfully ignorant, spreading their stupidity online.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2020
  13. Bkite

Bkite PawPaw x 3

Let's see head out of :censored:?. No that is a shining illustration of the old reference to the pot calling the kettle black. Kind of fitting to because you sound as if the recesses of your anus, where you are apparently neck deep, are mighty dark. Quit drinking the kool aid.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2020
  14. moe mensale

Everybody gets it retrospectively! :lol:

15. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

Actually no. If he did not have the other problems he likely would have easily survived and a reasonable chance he would have been asymptomatic. Corona did not kill him. Getting the corona exacerbated those ongoing problems and he died of the other problems.

OR maybe it was a combination of all the factors and maybe he was a Type A blood group too.

Nemo

16. zetor

zetor Well-Known Member

I’m definitely afflicted with A+itis
    One of the first things I learned about myself.

17. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

I am A neg. You need some I will mail you a bag. But you cannot return the favor.

Nemo

18. zetor

zetor Well-Known Member

A1F8C58F-59A7-4654-A6DD-347CE7566AB4.jpeg A1F8C58F-59A7-4654-A6DD-347CE7566AB4.jpeg Maybe I could repay it another way. Not to toot my own horn, but I’m kind of a big deal with car body work if you ever have a need.
    Truck used to leak. Does it now? Hayull no it don’t. If you zoom in you can see it isn’t blended to perfection...still honing my skill.
    Edited out my employer....there we go

Last edited: Aug 2, 2020
  19. awanatech

awanatech Well-Known Member

I must say, as an auto tech, that is certainly some kind of work. Its truly amazing to be even somewhat associated with someone who has that level of skill.

zetor likes this.
  20. rmodel65

rmodel65 Yukon Cornelius

Next time mask off where you dont want any sealer. Put the sealer in wear a nitrile glove. Dip your fingers in thinner and wipe it smooth. Make it come out a lot cleaner