Herman Cain has died from the Chinese virus

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by HJB, Jul 30, 2020.

1. HJB

HJB Active Member

Loss of a good man, so sorry to hear. May he rest in peace ....

Bkite likes this.
  2. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

No, he didn't. He died from coronavirus complications. They are two different things. Stop being alarmist and pushing lies like most of the media does.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/herman-cain-dead-after-battle-with-coronavirus

Buckshot Barry likes this.

3. FrontSight

FrontSight Well-Known Member

Rest in Peace Mr. Cain! My prayers are for your family.

Bkite and TimBob like this.
  4. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

The current Fox News headline says
    he died from coronavirus.

That's a perfectly accurate summary!

If you want the exact details of the multiple causes of death and ranking them in order of importance, well, maybe you should read the autopsy report or his medical file or something.

But the short and simple answer is he died of COVID-19 .

p.s. I wanted to upload a screenshot of the Fox News story about Herman Cain's death, but I cannot seem to upload any photos to GeorgiaPacking right now(?).

5. moe mensale

I don't know which "Fox News headline" you're reading but the Fox article I linked is still there. The headline still says "...dies at 74 from coronavirus complications." And the article details some of the medical issues he had.

6. gunsmoker

3D0D0E27-BE27-40EB-988A-3CB85160FCBE.jpeg

"...after death from coronavirus."

7. dhaller

dhaller Active Member

Cain was not a healthy man. It was probably not the wisest idea to go mask-less to Tulsa, just to earn some anti-mask cred.

Anyway, it's not every day a man gets to pretty much decide on his own means of checking out. I hope the "message" was worth it?

DH

8. atlsrt44

atlsrt44 Well-Known Member

I remember meeting him at the gco convention some years back. Was always a gentleman. He will be missed.

Bkite and TimBob like this.
  9. TimBob

TimBob Old, Slow, Boring Dude

I remember him as well. I always thought he should have been the first Black President of this great nation... Instead of OBozo.

Bkite and GM404 like this.
  10. GM404

GM404 Well-Known Member

The cause of death will not be COVID. It will respiratory failure or perhaps cardiac failure. A contributing cause will be COVID. This is how death certificates are completed. Same in that you don't die of cancer or the "common" flu. But, continue to argue over it and not change anyone's mind...isn't that how EVERYTHING on the internet is discussed today?

I think he was having issues for a while. The tweets were vague and even Neal Boortz (who I would argue was one of his best friends) has mentioned that he had a hard time getting information on his condition.

He is a fine example of a black man overcoming some difficult odds to have a very successful life. Too bad more black men don't follow his examples/leads.

Bkite and Broadside Bob like this.
  11. HJB

HJB Active Member

GM404 my only intent in posting this was to let people know that this great man and great American passed away. Doesn't really matter what he died of, but he will be missed.

Bkite, awanatech and Adam5 like this.
  12. awanatech

awanatech Well-Known Member

He was truly a great man and will be missed.

Bkite and atlsrt44 like this.
  13. Archangel

Archangel Moderator Staff Member

Yup, I've had about enough of the insults, the name calling and personal attacks.

Mr. HJB gets a break for a month or so to see if he can chill out...

Let's keep it civil folks...

14. moe mensale

Sorry Kurt. You're wrong. All you've posted is a nice picture and a quote. And no supporting link.

My original link.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/herman-cain-dead-after-battle-with-coronavirus
    A newer one.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-mourns-herman-cain
    He was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer. Not a pleasant thing. And he had other medical issues as well. Cain may have died with the coronavirus but he certainly didn't die from the coronavirus.

15. OWM

OWM Well-Known Member

Well it seems to be people decide daily how and when to check out.

Fairly common around the country one example below.

From link: Doctors in Northern California say they have seen more deaths from suicide than they’ve seen from the coronavirus during the pandemic.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...from-suicide-than-coronavirus-since-lockdowns

16. gunsmoker

All the News channels on radio and TV are saying Herman Cain died of the coronavirus. Here's a screenshot from 11 Alive.

If you think he died of cancer, well, you should sell your story to the National Enquirer or the Weekly World News;
    they would love to get a scoop.

7DDDC79F-3A75-44D8-BD90-C395D69F29D7.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2020
  17. TimBob

TimBob Old, Slow, Boring Dude

My dos centavos (which is worth a lot less than two cents):

He may have died from the virus directly, or from complications. Either way he will be missed.

I bet his death will be officially listed as Covid-19... by TPTB. And most definitely so if he died in a medical facility. They get more money with that cause of death.

Bkite and phantoms like this.
  18. Schweisshund

Schweisshund Well-Known Member

He had stage 4 cancer which spread to his liver. He died after having a heart attack. He was one of the many "immunocompromised" folks that had underlying health issues.

He was going to die with or without a mask.

I liked Herman Cain and he will be missed.

Bkite, phantoms and TimBob like this.
  19. OWM

OWM Well-Known Member

Just something wrong with that for me. I guess ultimately we are all just a commodity. Just ask google.

TimBob likes this.
  20. zetor

zetor Well-Known Member

At Cain's own website, they don't seem to be dancing around or dodging certain words. He went to the hospital with covid and died. They mentioned past history of cancer and the fact that he was in a higher risk group, but no denial that I could tell.