Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Www.hermancain.com

Someone like this, not a career politician, is who we need in office.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
zephyr57 said:
In case I missed it, what are his stances are various issues?
Pretty much think of it this way: The exact opposite of Obama.

He is very conservative on both fiscal and social issues. I just sent him an email telling him thatv his website needs an ''Issues'' tab.

I do know that he is Pro 2A.

Read the ''About'' tab on his website...very successful man.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
701 Posts
I could get behind the Hermanator.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,893 Posts
He has many views that align with Clarence Thomas, limit Federal Government to the confines of COTUS, severly rein in the "commerce clause".

Maybe 2012 could be his time.
 

·
Dei Gratia
Joined
·
2,907 Posts
A friend of my wife's is working for him. We're considering seriously volunteering for him. Very seriously.

I don't volunteer for nuttin'. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,411 Posts
I could vote for him. he's a pro-gun, pro-life, pro-business, small govt, PROUD AMERICAN. I could also vote for Lt. Col. Allen West, the freshman representative from Florida. I'm afraid, though, that the media won't cover them much because they're CONSERVATIVE blacks. that doesn't fit for them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,554 Posts
I know he has had a lot of life success. But on the radio he shows himself to be very math challenged and can only sing one note in his view of the world. He would fold up in a debate.
 

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
Joined
·
28,110 Posts
I like his ideas and values, but Herman Cain is utterly unqualified to run for the highest office in the land. He's never been a Senator, Representative, or Governor. His only "experience" in politics is a failed run for the U.S. Senate. Well, that and his radio show where he shares his opinions with us regularly.

Let him work his way to the top. Not try to jump strait to the top thru name recognition. I will not vote for him if there is any better-qualified conservative / libertarian alternative.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,263 Posts
gunsmoker said:
I like his ideas and values, but Herman Cain is utterly unqualified to run for the highest office in the land. He's never been a Senator, Representative, or Governor. His only "experience" in politics is a failed run for the U.S. Senate. Well, that and his radio show where he shares his opinions with us regularly.

Let him work his way to the top. Not try to jump strait to the top thru name recognition. I will not vote for him if there is any better-qualified conservative / libertarian alternative.
And Obama's 140 days experience as a Senator makes him better qualified? :screwy:
 

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
Joined
·
28,110 Posts
I didn't vote for OBAMA either. So what's your point? That a handsome, well-spoken politico who lacks experience but can lay the bull$#!t on good and thick might get elected by masses of sheep eager to jump on the bandwagon?
I'm neither a sheep nor do I see any bandwagon coming down the steet. Not for Mr. Cain.

By the way, at least Obama WON his election and got SOME experience as a U.S. Senator.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,133 Posts
New2Atlanta said:
...he shows himself to be very math challenged...
He was a mathematician for the Navy...

I believe he would do quite well in a debate. He even kept his cool the night some woman called in and was calling him a racist because he disagreed with something Barry had said. I seriously expected him to go all Samuel L. Jackson on her, yet he stayed cool and calm and continued talking to her. I think he would debate quite well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,523 Posts
Personally I like herman and would vote for him. I prefer to listen to him over boortz.
 

·
Member Georgia Carry
Joined
·
11,727 Posts
Let's raise Cain in 2012! There, I said if first. :lol:

Seriously, I do believe he'd make an excellent president.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,263 Posts
Phil1979 said:
Let's raise Cain in 2012! There, I said if first. :lol:

Seriously, I do believe he'd make an excellent president.
Boortz suggested he find a VP running mate with the last name of "Able"! :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,253 Posts
I like Cain pretty well. Of course, I'd love to see Savage in the oval office. It would be extraordinarily entertaining at the very least.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,849 Posts
Gary Johnson will be one to watch: http://ouramericainitiative.com/

Experience? Yes. Two terms as a governor of a border state (NM)

Business skill? Yes.

End the war on drugs and foreign imperialism? Yes.

2A rights? Yes.

Freedom? Yes.

Inexperienced candidates with hard-line stances on abortion (Cain is against it even in rape and incest?! What century is this?!) aren't going anywhere. I hope he gets to debate, at least. I'd like to know more about his stance on the drug war and foreign military spending.

I wonder why the Rs keep propping up these candidates when there are so many better ones out there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,568 Posts
spector said:
Inexperienced candidates with hard-line stances on abortion (Cain is against it even in rape and incest?! What century is this?!) aren't going anywhere.
Is he really? I guess I don't listen to his radio show much... that's a shame. I just remember him coming to speak to the College Republicans at UGA back during his senate campaign, and being very impressed with him.
 

·
Member Georgia Carry
Joined
·
11,727 Posts
spector said:
Gary Johnson will be one to watch: http://ouramericainitiative.com/

Experience? Yes. Two terms as a governor of a border state (NM)

Business skill? Yes.

End the war on drugs and foreign imperialism? Yes.

2A rights? Yes.

Freedom? Yes.

Inexperienced candidates with hard-line stances on abortion (Cain is against it even in rape and incest?! What century is this?!) aren't going anywhere. I hope he gets to debate, at least. I'd like to know more about his stance on the drug war and foreign military spending.

I wonder why the Rs keep propping up these candidates when there are so many better ones out there.
The unborn child in those situations is still innocent and undeserving of the death penalty. There are people alive today who voice their thankfulness that even though that is how they were conceived, they were allowed to live.

But anyway, glad your horror at Cain's abortion stance wouldn't automatically preclude you from possibly voting for him, as evidenced by your desire to learn more of where he stands on other issues.
 
1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Top