here's how Trump wins in 2020

Discussion in 'Off-topic Political' started by NTA, Aug 25, 2017.

1. Taurus92

Taurus92 Well-Known Member

Sounds like a bitter never-Trump guy. Right now the Dems are seeing who can jump the farthest over the cliff. Republicans are not far behind.

They do that to themselves.

So he's sticking to campaign promises, you're whining about it and come up with a stupid suggestion. Yeah, do that... Democrats are not the only ones that can't get over the people voting Trump in office. There's a hidden clue in there that neither party seems to be able to grasp. (reference first quote)

Crying wolf. Seriously? Switch to the Democrats who are promoting AntiFA and Bernie? WTH?

I see most of the comments call him out too.

2. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

Still better than Hillary

3. Mrs_Esterhouse

Mrs_Esterhouse Swollen Member

+1

I think it all hinges on how s— the Dem candidate is compared to Trump. If they run some real POS like Elizabeth Warren or Chuck Schumer, Trump wins a second term. Their best shot is to run another party outsider similar to Bernie, but I highly doubt they'll do that.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2017
  4. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

5. Taurus92

I have trouble even pretending to imagine what that would be like. Shivers. Where Trump is not PC, she would be leaps and bounds ahead of what we're witnessing in Silicon Valley, congress and the media.

6. Phil1979

Phil1979 Member Georgia Carry

I think antifa and BLM, if they keep up their antics, will help ensure another Trump win.

7. Taurus92

Far From Dixie, Outcry Grows Over a Wider Array of Monuments

Monuments cause pain? Whatever happens, it's Trump's fault.

8. Taurus92

Interesting, the top "Reader Pick" comment was not a "NYT Pick"

9. Taurus92

War on political correctness focus of Freedom Conference speech

10. NTA

NTA Well-Known Member

11. Taurus92

Well, since the author is basically recapping some of sins of Clinton and Obama,
    the pet press is critical to the rest of those sins being favorably presented to the public as meaningless opposition tactics. The rise of AntiFA and their favorable praise in the media, even as they burn cars, break windows, attack people including the media and police, is simply proving Trump right.

I think this is his biggest risk.
    He's still fighting the entire left (unless one thinks the media and other Dems are putting on one massive charade), the deep state, the Never-Trumpers and hopefully not pissing off his base.