Georgiapacking.org banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
68,067 Posts
glockgirl said:
well sorry I haven't stopped in sooner...

welcome fellow glock toting chick from the athens area :)

don't tell the glock faithful but I think I am falling in love with an XD....

if you ever want to have a girls night out shooting PM me... As many of the guys on here can confirm I like shooting but ain't that good at it :)
Who let all the girls in? :?

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Welcome to our little playhouse :wave:

USMC - Retired said:
is like getting advice on cars from Lance Armstrong.... :lol:
Well, I guess USMC just let the cat out of the bag about how s-m-r-t he is; Lance Armstrong actually is a fast-car and Harley Davidson enthusiast! Silly Marines... :banghead:

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
glockgirl said:
well sorry I haven't stopped in sooner...

welcome fellow glock toting chick from the athens area :)

don't tell the glock faithful but I think I am falling in love with an XD....

if you ever want to have a girls night out shooting PM me... As many of the guys on here can confirm I like shooting but ain't that good at it :)
HAHAH, yes, I converted you!

Lav, learn from GG's mistakes and skip the Glock and go straight to the XD!

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Adam5 said:
You'll learn rather quickly that we rag on each other, like only true friends can. :D
Uhhh Adam...

I hate to be the one to bust your bubble, but people rag on you because they really don't like you and keep hoping you'll go away. Sorry I had to be the one to tell you, but you ain't got no friends here, jest peoples who tolerates youse. And as for the old jar head... Well, I think somebody already let his little secret out. But, come on, everybody already knows them sea-going bell boys ain't the sharpest in the world... Otherwise, they wouldn't open hatches for the navy!!!!

Oh yeah ~Lav~, welcome to the ayslum. And don't believe MP when he says he's kidding. We really try to keep girls out because, ya know, they have cooties and wan't to kiss and stuff like that. Ewww!

Hey! As long as your'e here anyways, maybe you can keep GG in line 'cuse sure as h-e-double-hockey-sticks none of us guys has been able to do it! "Tomboy"? More like tom cat with tooth ache! That girl is mean! She hurts my feelings and then laughs about it. Really. She's that mean.

Whatever you do, if she offers you some, do not drink the glockaide.... Guns should be made outta engraved steel and highly figured walnut, not recycled tupperware!

·
Romans 10:13
4,610 Posts
Well, ~lav~ you can see how jealous one other member is of my Glocks. I just can't be held responsible for his poor purchasing decisions concerning firearms. Gym teacher? Where on earth did that come from? Please take your medications in a timely manner. You embarrass the entire forum. So, please think of the others before you do something that you are not use to such as thinking. [-X

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,724 Posts
At the shoot next month, I'll have plenty of old Mauser ammo. Mack doesn't get to play with it now. Besides if I remember correctly he couldn't even hit the target at 25 yards the last time he shot it.

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Adam5 said:
At the shoot next month, I'll have plenty of old Mauser ammo. Mack doesn't get to play with it now. Besides if I remember correctly he couldn't even hit the target at 25 yards the last time he shot it.
OK, OK, so I missed the freaking target. BFD!

However, I did hit the target holder thingie and knocked it onto the floor. Betch ya kant do dat!

Besides, I think your old POS rifle shoots high! So there!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Well finally getting back over here and so nice to have such a warm welcome from such a ...er..umm...diverse group!!! lmao! I'll have to do a separate post w/one of my targets I'm so proud of from my class I took. Kudos to my instructor who got in my head and broke me of my downward flinch!!!

Glockgirl and GeorgiaGlocker~ have no fear...I am firm in my desire for a Glock (most likely a 23).

·
Romans 10:13
4,610 Posts
~Lav~ said:
Well finally getting back over here and so nice to have such a warm welcome from such a ...er..umm...diverse group!!! lmao! I'll have to do a separate post w/one of my targets I'm so proud of from my class I took. Kudos to my instructor who got in my head and broke me of my downward flinch!!!

Glockgirl and GeorgiaGlocker~ have no fear...I am firm in my desire for a Glock (most likely a 23).
Glock 23 :righton: I own one and it's a dream.

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
GeorgiaGlocker said:
~Lav~ said:

Glock 23 :righton: I own one and it's a dream.
+1

Speaking of which, I've gotta take it out to the range this weekend...maybe...depends on how much ammo money i can get together this week. The next gun show down here in Orlando is the weekend after 4th of July... So, that'll be a while.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts