Help Wanted Signs

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by Malum Prohibitum, Jun 22, 2007.

1. Foul

Foul New Member

I sent an email about the South Metro area Gun Show Coordinator.

2. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

What's a Neisler?

3. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

What exactly is required of the gunshow coordinators?

I'm willing to do the South East Georgia area. ETA: when I am in the area (that is most of the year).

4. Foul

Foul New Member

One who neisles?

5. Tinkerhell

Tinkerhell Active Member

And I sent one about the mid ga coord.

6. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Do we have anybody with public relations experience? Press releases and the like?

7. Malum Prohibitum

Do we have anybody who has extraordinary English skills? The kind of person who knows not to end a prepositional phrase with a preposition? Prior experience as editor, maybe?

8. USMC - Retired

USMC - Retired Active Member

I almost got arrested for "public relations" once back in high school. Does that count? :lol:

9. Malum Prohibitum

Anybody with pretty good English skills to put together a newsletter with collected news stories and other items of interest to the membership?

(Pretty good is all that is necessary if somebody "extraordinary" is editing!)

10. Malum Prohibitum

No. :wink:

11. mzmtg

mzmtg Active Member

Check GCO's Email. :wink:

12. ber950

ber950 Active Member

a ber950. :D and your already on my list.

Think about this guys. You tell your wife your working the gun show. Its a good thing comunity involvement.

13. Malum Prohibitum

Sorry, Sir, that position is already filled. You will have to pick another one! :lol:

14. gsusnake

gsusnake Token Liberal Hippie

I are having the well English skill for be an editor newsletter of.

15. USMC - Retired

USMC - Retired Active Member

Hey! Do you work at a gas station in Leesburg?! I think I met you this morning!

16. budder

budder Moderator Staff Member

I replied to the GCO newsletter about this position. We'll see what happens.

17. Malum Prohibitum

Stupid me! :?

I was checking the wrong email address, and did not check the email address that is used for the list serve (see why we need help? :lol: ) and therefore did not notice that more than a half dozen people over the last few days are all wanting to be an editor.

Nobody yet wants to be publisher (responsible for creating or gathering the content in the first place so that there will be something to edit! :D ). Would it help if you were one of several (two? three?)so that you would not feel like you were responsible for everything?

As for gun show coordinators, we will be filling the second volunteers into an assistant coordinator slot. GCO will be contacting the gun show coordinator volunteers shortly to gather contact information, so think about the ways in which you want people to reach you to volunteer to staff the gun shows you are coordinating, so you can let us know.

And I do want to thank the people that are stepping up and volunteering. This is what a volunteer organization is all about.

If it helps, you should know that you will get the same current compensation and benefits as the top officers of GCO. :D No, make that double! We will pay you twice as much as the President's current salary! :lol:

18. Tinkerhell

Tinkerhell Active Member

Wahoo! I'm already looking up islands for sale. With that kind of jack I should be able to get something big enough for all of us to move to.

:rotfl: