Georgiapacking.org banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EDIT: 07SEP2012
The Rome Tea Party will be hosting a Constitution Day Festival on Saturday, September 15, from 7 AM to 7 PM. (http://www.rometeaparty.org . Click on upcoming events.
We will have a table inside The Forum. If you are interested in volunteering to help, please contact me at: [email protected] so I can arrange a schedule. I would like a large number of volunteers so no one has to spend a lot of time at the table.
Thanks,
Owen
I know we have a few new members on GPDO from the Rome area. If you haven't yet, get signed up for GCO, (or sign up at the festival) and come help us get the word out. Politicians work off of the numbers. When they see a large number of people want something, they vote for it. The more members GCO has, the stronger our legislative influence becomes. This is something that you can do, to personally help our cause. Invite your co-workers/neighbors/church members to the festival and use the opportunity to get them on board.

GCO needs to be represented at this event. If this isn't our target audience, I don't know who is...

I've sent an email to Owen.

http://www.rn-t.com/view/full_story/198 ... ght_column

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Re: Constitution Festival-Rome

PT140Dad said:
GCO needs to be represented at this event. If this isn't our target audience, I don't know who is...

I've sent an email to Owen.

http://www.rn-t.com/view/full_story/198 ... ght_column
Thanks for being on the lookout PT...

Owen and I did this one a while back - it was a good day... but for some reason they put our table right next
to the Second Amendment booth... go figure :righton:

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Haven't heard from Owen...anyone want to give him a call to see if he checks email....or that my email actually reached him. (one of them got kicked back).

·
Under Scrutiny
19,382 Posts

PT140Dad said:
Haven't heard from Owen...anyone want to give him a call to see if he checks email....or that my email actually reached him. (one of them got kicked back).
Owen said:
We will set up a booth at this function on Sept. 15. I will take care of the paper work.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Owen said:
We will set up a booth at this function on Sept. 15. I will take care of the paper work.
:-k Hmm Where did you get that?

At any rate cool! :righton: I'll be there. Now...for the tricky part....can we carry. It's owned by the county, but so are the parks and baseball fields, trash dump and golf driving range. Any difference? There are meetings held there from time to time by different county and city agencies, but it doesn't "house" the office of any government entity...maybe other than the actual office for the few who run the forum itself. :?: :?: :?: :?:

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

I'm running the Roman Rumble 5k first thing Sat morning, so I should be able to make it by 11am. Are we having a table?

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

The Rome Tea Party will be hosting a Constitution Day Festival on Saturday, September 15, from 7 AM to 7 PM. (www.rometeaparty.org . Click on upcoming events.
We will have a table inside The Forum. If you are interested in volunteering to help, please contact me at: [email protected] so I can arrange a schedule. I would like a large number of volunteers so no one has to spend a lot of time at the table.
Thanks,
Owen

G

·
0 Posts
Well if i don't start my new job by then I will deff pop an email and support it.If i do start I might can swing t not sure i will be working 7pm to 7 am so we shall see.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Correction on hours. 11-3. Come on Romans, let's do this!

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still need some help guys. My son has a T-ball game so that's moved me to 12:30-3pm only, but if someone can work the first 2hrs, I'll be more than happy to finish out the day.

Email Owen at the address in first post.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts