HELP needed

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by mathar1, Dec 18, 2010.

1. mathar1

mathar1 New Member

A buddy of mine's wife stole everything he had except one bag of clothes. She emptied the bank account and hadn't paid rent or his truck payment in 4 months while she was "stockpiling". So his truck got repo'd and he got evicted.He was at work and she stole EVERYTHING including his dog and disappeared.

If anyone can help with some clothes, shoes, boots etc...it would be helpful. He is a MONSTER..6'8" 325 lbs with size 16 shoes. He would have been good except two days after she left his job got downsized. Now he has no job, home, clothes, car or wife. I am moving him in with us because my friends don't get left high and dry but I am a LOT smaller than he is and none of my clothes or shoes will fit. Also if you know of a cheap car he needs one to get another job. He is a working animal and is too proud to ask for ANY help. He was sleeping under an overpass until I found out and that :censored: don't fly with me.

2. drtybykr

drtybykr New Member

Good man mathar!!

I wish I had something to fit your giant friend.

3. German Longshot

German Longshot New Member

I stand 6'4" at 290, so I'll see what I've got. You're a good man Mathar.

4. mathar1

mathar1 New Member

Thanks guys. I was kind of stuck as to what to do to help and the wife said to ask the "Band of Brothers". I asked her what she was talking about...she said ask the guys at GPDO..they always stick together. They might argue amongst themselves but they take care of their own too. Kind of like.."mess with me and you mess with the whole trailer park". :lol:

5. js415

js415 Active Member

PM inbound.

Jerry

6. German Longshot

German Longshot New Member

Found a car out at the walmart parking lot today. It is a Plymouth Sundance. The body is is good condition, considering it's age. They are asking $800 firm.. He may have to take the driver seat out and sit in the back seat to drive, but hey it's cheap.

It's in griffin.

Oh, and Mathar, you have a pm inbound, regarding a question I've got.

7. sirkut

sirkut Member

Is there anything he can do legally against this waste of air?

8. elandil

elandil Redneck Engineer

Yes and no. If divorce proceedings were already in place, then legally she could not remove anything. But, from the sounds of it, it was a total suprise to him, so all he can do is try to get things back after the fact.

However, Karma will get that dirty %&#%& %##%^& ####$ in the end.

Mathar, PM inbound.

And can I just say...

I'm sorry, but thats all kinds of wrong right there..
    I mean, the truck and house can be replaced, but taking a good dog is just plain evil! :evil:

9. BSCLibertarian

BSCLibertarian I'm kind of a big deal

I wish I could help but maybe post his other sizes as well (like pants, shirts etc.) here?

I would have no idea what size someone that big would wear.

Just a thought.

Good luck.

I can't believe she took the freaking dog too!!!!! :twisted:

10. gruntpain1775

gruntpain1775 New Member

Sorry Matt, I got nothing. If I was closer I would be able to help with something I'm sure.

Advice wise....hunt the (insert something that rhymes with hunt) down and steal you stuff back!

11. mathar1

mathar1 New Member

If anyone wants to help with anything send it to my house (where he is staying). I don't have a paypal or anything but I loaned him $100 to get a NEW bank account so the bitch can't steal anything else. I am taking him to the PMO on Hunter on thursday (my only day off) to look into "military abandonment of a spouse" charges/procedures but until then he is pretty much screwed and me and the wife are doing everything we can. His sizes are 6x for shirts and 50x32 pants with a size 16 sneaker or 14 boot.

Another note is that Dog was an EMT first responder on 9/11. All of us have probably seen the footage when the towers actually started falling and the camera crew covered the 2 EMT's breaking from their ambulance. THAT footage is Dog and his partner. Dog broke right..his partner broke left and he is here today his partner isn't. They dug him out of the rubble of the north tower

send anything you can to
    Big Dog
    1674 fort argyle rd
    savannah ga 31419

12. mb90535im

mb90535im Well-Known Member

Sorry, ignore this post. I just saw the sizes in the prior post and I don't have anything those sizes.

13. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

marital property.... that's the stuff you acquired while married. It's all considered your jointly owned property.
    You can't "steal" it from the other spouse.
    Divorce attorneys meeting a new client who is considering getting divorced will regularly advise them to take everything they want now, and make the other spouse seek the Court's help in getting some of it back. Of course that kind of advice-- "screw the other person at every opportunity and who cares if it pisses them off"--- is good for the lawyers.

The more the clients hate each other the harder they will fight and the more money they're willing to pay their attorneys to keep fighting instead of being reasonable and coming to a negotiated agreement and saving themselves thousands of dollars.

14. TippinTaco

TippinTaco New Member

ehh I've been down this road before and MAn was it a lonely journey. Same all the way to the dog being taken. I'm a big guy man, I may have some size 50's I can't fit in any longer I'll see what I can locate. I'm in north georgia but I could put em in a box and send em down.

Tell your buddy to hang in there, if he needs people to talk to, he can come on here. Just make sure he knows its not the end and consider it a new fresh start. Any woman that could do this to a man, is a lousy person and its best he learns this now and not down the road after it got serious, if it hadn't already.

You're a great friend :righton:

EDIt: I realized tell your bud to go down to the Goodwill and explain part of his story to the manager. They will more than likely give him a few pairs of clothes and shoes. I know this due to some community service I was forced to do because of the same girl that took my dog and left me high and dry after cleaning out my house while i was at work..

15. The Chili Pros

The Chili Pros New Member

That sucks,
    I dont have anything that will fit him but I have a few bucks I could send your way. PM an address

16. Hack Causality

Hack Causality New Member

I have to ask, what made her do it? Was she cheating on him and decided she wanted the new guy?

17. mathar1

mathar1 New Member

That's the thing...he has no idea why. She won't return calls or texts or anything. He keeps trying about 500 times a day on her cell phone but she won't do anything.

18. spotco2

spotco2 New Member

I have nothing close to his size but are there any thrift stores, Salvation Army or Goodwill stores near you?

Around here there are several thrift stores that are run by local churches. They accept donations for resale to the community and clothes are typically very, very inexpensive. A lot of the time if you explain the circumstances they will work with you on the price of things.

We recently purchased about 50 coats to give away from some of these stores and got them for a couple of dollars each. Some were cheap but some were really nice.

19. STONEWALL0628

STONEWALL0628 New Member

I wish I had something to fit your friend. :(