Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone I have a request. I have been racking my brain trying to recall a certain brand of shotgun. I am hoping that someone here may be able to help.

I cannot provide much information and I cannot provide a picture as I am unable to recall who produced the gun.

What information I have is this. The shotgun is extremely expensive, I saw one for sale in 1997 for $25,000! The defining characteristic is that to open the break action (over and under) there was a button in front of the trigger guard, not a swing lever on the top of the receiver. The button was pressed backwards toward the trigger to open the action.

Again, I'm sorry that I cannot provide more information but that is all I remember. I was thinking that it was Krieghoff but after looking through their catalog I don't see anything like that.

Thank you for any help.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That very well could be them! The name doesn't sound familiar but I was just a kid then. I remember there was a friend of my grandfather who had one, he was a lefty so he preferred that release on the front. My grandfather would always talk about how amazing that gun was.

Thank you for posting the link.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.