Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, we've got another show coming up next weekend, so let's start signing up for spots.

The show will run from 9-5 on Saturday and 10-5 on Sunday.

If you can help out for even an hour or two, it would be really helpful. Just PM me, email me at my username at gmail or give me a call at (678) 69 WENCH. Seriously. The last numbers are 93624 if you're too lazy to translate, or if you're old and can't read well, like Bulldawg182 or Macktee. I'm be there on Friday for setup with cdtracing and all day Saturday. Ideally, we need two volunteers at all times, but we found that having 5 at the table was also great. They all kept busy.

Code:
Weekend gun show (need two people per slot)

Time                  Saturday                  Sunday
09-10             Brian618/               (closed till 10am)
10-11             Brian618/              Adam/Mike F
11-12                                    Adam/zookeper/Mike F/Dan
12-01                                    zookeper/Mike F/Dan
01-02             Macktee                           
02-03             Macktee                           
03-04             Macktee                           
04-05

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
I'll be there all day Sun. and take the stuff down.

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Hey butter:

In spite of the insults, you know you can count on me...

I do know I'll have a baseball game to watch on Saturday but I'm not sure of the time and I'm waaaaaaaay too lazy to go upstairs and check the schedule.

:snore:

So, just let me know when you need me. If there's a conflict I'll advise.

:mrgreen:

·
Super Moderator
16,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Will do, Macktee. Thanks for volunteering!

Now how about some of the new members step up and volunteer! We're not asking for much: just show up for an hour or two, more if you can spare it. You don't have to know anything special, just come and let people know why they should join Georgia's most active firearms rights group.

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Hey butter:

Grandkid's game is 8:00 am on Saturday, so I should be available any time that weekend you need me.

Just let me know and my smiling, happy face will be there. Probably, the rest of me as well...

And, as for what Butter-boy said about other people, come on guys (and guyettes)!

It's easy and fun. Show up for an hour or two.

Meet some of us and talk to the people who attend the show. Not that much out of your life and you'll be glad you did it.

:wave:

OK, you'll probably have to put up with budder, but other than that... a fun time for everyone!!!

Actually, budder's not that bad...... Oh Man!

Lightening's gonna strike me for that! Fur shur!!!

Well.........

Just tell yourself it's for a good cause and try not to spend too much time talking to him.

Or, I guess I should say, listening to him...

Oh yeah. Almost forgot about Wiley..... :devil:

Really, he's not as bad as you may have heard. A little eccentric perhaps, but not dangerous. Usually! Just keep your fingers away from his mouth... :yum: and you'll be OK. Honest...........!

:woohoo: :cheers:

:drink: :righton:

\:D/

:neener:

:applause: :pointlol:

:wave: :popcorn:

:goodpost:

Hi. My name is macktee and I'm a smileyholic..........

·
Super Moderator
16,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks, AV8R!

One of our members in the NW area wants to volunteer for a couple of hours on Sunday, but doesn't have transportation available. Which one of you Catersville/Kennesaw/Woodstock/Marietta area folks will be lucky enough to help out their fellow GCO member?

·
I watch the watchers
12,885 Posts
I Should be in the area, I need to pick up a few items to complete the latest toys. I'll bring the checkbook with me.

Chris

1 - 20 of 36 Posts