Welcome!

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Welcome, where in the heck is "The Gambia"

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
I'm going to pencil in a Welcome for now. Many Bots as of late if you're real you'll understand. Seems I have a Cornfield bigger than The Gambia.

Reactions: TimBob

·
Romans 10:13
4,649 Posts
This should be in the new members forum.

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
Clarkpet
34, from The Gambia

The Gambia, huh? I'm sure a bot/scammer from some third world sh*t hole country in west Africa will make great contributions to our Georgia gun forum. TROLL. :righton:

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
You accuse everyone of being a troll...
Everyone I've labeled a TROLL has been a TROLL. Prove me wrong.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,059 Posts
Quite accurate on classifying as troll regarding the second poster above.

And note The Gambia.

Nemo

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gambia

Republic of The Gambia

Flag

Coat of arms
The Gambia

The Gambia (/ˈɡæmbiə/ (listen); Mandinka: Kambiya ߞߊߡߓߌߦߊ‎; Wolof: Gámbi, Fula: Gammbi ‎), officially the Republic of The Gambia, is a country in West Africa. It is the smallest country within mainland Africa,[6] and is surrounded by Senegal, except for its western coast on the Atlantic Ocean. The Gambia is situated on both sides of the lower reaches of the Gambia River, the nation's namesake, which flows through the centre of The Gambia and empties into the Atlantic Ocean. It has an area of 10,689 square kilometres (4,127 sq mi) with a population of 1,857,181 as of the April 2013 census. Banjul is the Gambian capital and the country's largest metropolitan area.[7] The largest cities are Serekunda and Brikama.[8]

. . .

continued

·
Banned
1,231 Posts
Prove you are right ...give us a list of who you have identified as a troll and what they said to prove they are a troll.

Otherwise you are just trolling.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,059 Posts

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
Prove you are right ...give us a list of who you have identified as a troll and what they said to prove they are a troll.

Otherwise you are just trolling.
:lol:

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,059 Posts
I agree with you completely moe. A most accurate response to our resident bucket of idiocy.

Nemo

·
Banned
1,231 Posts
Does your mother know you guys are on her computer ? hahahahaha !

This is fun isn't it !

·
Super Moderator
7,140 Posts
TROLL. :righton:
I know what the profile says, but the IP shows as Georgia. So until they actually DO something, we can't just ban people...

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
I agree with you completely moe. A most accurate response to our resident bucket of idiocy.

Nemo
I like John Cleese. He's a funny guy. His politics.......meh.

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
I know what the profile says, but the IP shows as Georgia. So until they actually DO something, we can't just ban people...
So he's playing the "Reverse TOR Gambit." :mrgreen: Your hard work is much appreciated! :righton:

·
Registered
6 Posts
New guy here. Still trying to decide if im a troll or not. Born and breed in Ga. Moved to NC for a few years. Back home and it feels so good. Have a good everyone.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts