Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is Scott and I moved here in August. Been reading the site since May when I learned I will be moving here. I moved to here from Vallejo Kalifornia :roll:
I spent over four years in Kalifornia, and if you can imagine, it is not gun friendly at all. I did have an advantage by having a Military Assault Weapons permit that let me have and shoot my AR and AK, but I hated the 10 round magazine limit. I did not have to install the "bullet button" for the guns and that was really the only benefit since the "black" guns that had all the "evil" features were really frowned upon. Had a 10 day waiting period for any firearm, and that sucked.
So far I love Georgia It is great to utilize my rights when it comes to firearms. Everyone needs to be thankful with the laws here and not take that for granted. It really blows not being able to purchase something that you should be lawfully be able to possess. I am looking for some good ranges and hope to see some of you out there.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Welcome from Lawrenceville...

You made the right choice .... california is just gonna slide off into the sea anyway...

·
Registered
353 Posts
BG_Atl said:

You made the right choice .... california is just gonna slide off into the sea anyway...
That's true... and it's going to happen December 21, 2012. We are all doomed!!!! :hide:

:pointlol:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BG_Atl said:

Now THAT was funny. Would not be a great loss at all. Thanks to all.

·
I'm kind of a big deal
5,243 Posts
:welcome: from East Point!

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
:welcome: what part of the state did you move to?

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Welcome from Suwanee! :welcome:

·
Registered
802 Posts
Welcome from Marietta.

:righton:

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Welcome from Powder Springs!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Welcome from Fairburn. If you haven't already done so, consider joining GCO. It'll be the best $15.00 you'll invest toward protecting and advancing our 2A rights here in the state of GA.

·
Señor Member
1,461 Posts
gman said:
Welcome from Fairburn. If you haven't already done so, consider joining GCO. It'll be the best $15.00 you'll invest toward protecting and advancing our 2A rights here in the state of GA.
:goodpost: What he said :goodpost:

and welcome from Duluth.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
98raptorta said:
BG_Atl said:

Now THAT was funny. Would not be a great loss at all. Thanks to all.
90% OF CALI IS FULL OF FAKES ANYWAYS :cantsay:

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
I feel most free while riding my motorcycle, OCing, smoking a cigar.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts