Hello from Teeter

Discussion in 'Welcome New Members' started by Teeter, Feb 17, 2006.

1. Teeter

Teeter Active Member

Hi everybody, it's a pleasure to (virtually) meet you. Teeter is actually my cat's name - found him in front of the Sage Hill Kroger (the old Harris Teeter, thus the name) in Atlanta. Fourteen pounds of trouble. I live around the corner from Emory University in Druid Hills. Love to travel, scuba dive, hike the north Georgia mountains, drink good whiskey (Kentucky and Scots) and shoot (BEFORE drinking the good whiskey, of course). Have some fun toys; favorite is my Chantilly H-K P7M8, date code IE (1984). Wife carries a Kahr P9 and can generally outshoot me - I try not to make her mad!

Look forward to getting to know you better - Best Regards, Teeter.

2. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

My wife is a good shot as well. 14 pounds sounds like a fat cat! Dumpster diving must not be too bad.

Make yourself at home. With the General Assembly in session, there is a lot going on over in the Current Bills area.

3. Black Ice

Black Ice Member

Hello and welcome, im trying to get my wife into shooting, she is willing just have to get her to a range.

4. john

john New Member

welcome new member

Nice to have you aboard. With a 14lb. cat you only need the gun to scare him away from the dead body of any intruder to enter his house.

5. Gunstar1

Gunstar1 Administrator

Welcome Teeter.

You guys need to meet my kitty kitty. His skinny Summer weight is 15 pounds. Winter he plumps up to about 18 or so pounds.

His mom was a domestic cat, Daddy was a feral Bobcat.

He chases 50-60 pound dogs out of the yard. Well he used to, he is 16 (human) years old, so he just gives them the evil eye now.

6. Tazfanatic33

Tazfanatic33 New Member

Welcome, Teeter. I don't have a big cat but I do have an Akita, about 85 pounds. She's our 10 year old "puppy". :D

7. thebugman

thebugman New Member

Welcome to the board. Good to see it grow. It seems to be growing so fast I am feeling like an oldtimer.

8. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

You are an old timer!

Oh, wait.

You meant how long you have been on the board. :lol:

9. tony218

tony218 New Member

welcome

welcome aboard and let's not talk about age