Hello from Norcross

Discussion in 'Welcome New Members' started by lowside, Aug 4, 2007.

1. lowside

lowside New Member

Hello everyone, I've been lurking for a couple weeks now and finally got around to registering. I just applied for my GFL yesterday and I'm hoping I won't have to wait toooo long before it actually gets here.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and thanks for all the great information available here which made applying for my GFL an absolute snap!

2. legacy38

legacy38 Active Member

3. M249

M249 New Member

4. lowside

lowside New Member

I'd like to but I'm gonna be out of town :(

5. budder

budder Moderator Staff Member

6. GeorgiaGlocker

GeorgiaGlocker Romans 1:16

:welcome: Please consider joining GCO. For more info just click on the banner link at the bottom of this page.

7. wsweeks2

wsweeks2 New Member

8. lowside

lowside New Member

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome! I sent in my GCO membership a couple days ago as well. I'm really impressed with what GCO has accomplished and is planning to do in the future. :righton:

9. lowside

lowside New Member

Just wondering when I should expect to hear something back from GCO, I registered online a little over two weeks ago but still haven't gotten an email back. Is there someone I can/should ask about it?

I can see from the site that GCO has been busy lately so I'm not trying to be a PITA, just trying to make sure my "paperwork" didn't get lost or something :wink: