Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon,

Used to be a fairly active member of PA Firearm Owners a few years ago when I lived there, moved to GA a few years ago and just never joined a forum.

More of a car enthusiast than a gun enthusiast but whatever, I like mechanical things.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Good afternoon,

Used to be a fairly active member of PA Firearm Owners a few years ago when I lived there, moved to GA a few years ago and just never joined a forum.

More of a car enthusiast than a gun enthusiast but whatever, I like mechanical things.
Hello and welcome!
Hop you will like it here. I used to live in Allentown Pa from ‘75 until 1980 and then came back home to Ga.
I’ve been into classic / muscle cars from 1980 until present. Owned a Superbird clone/ tribute I built in 1992 in addition to many others.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Welcome! I was in the Philly area from '97 to 2010. Also a car enthusiast. I used to have a 1970 Corvette LT-1. I swore I wouldn't be that guy that said "I used to have...", but alas, here I am.

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,860 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!

I had an aunt that lived somewhere in PA, you might know her. I think she lived somewhere near Pittsburgh. I haven't been up there in about 40 years though. I was around 8 the last time I remember being in PA. Come to think of it, maybe you don't know her. Either way, welcome & glad to have you here.

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
Welcome.
I had some relatives who visited Pennsylvania many many years ago. They got their asses whooped and returned home.

• Haha
Reactions: Jonathan Freeman

·
Man of Myth and Legend
14,813 Posts
But they whooped plenty on the way there.

And on the subject, I have a fair number of relatives in the Land of the Mighty Groundhog,

Se'er of Se'ers
Prognosticator of Prognosticators
the Truly Great and Wondrous
Punxsutawney Phil.

Hail
Hail
Hail

Nemo

·
69,271 Posts
Hello and welcome!
Hop you will like it here. I used to live in Allentown Pa from ‘75 until 1980 and then came back home to Ga.
I’ve been into classic / muscle cars from 1980 until present. Owned a Superbird clone/ tribute I built in 1992 in addition to many others.
View attachment 18992
Wow! Cool car!

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
Superbird
Got into a 10-80 (pursuit) with one of those things way back when in my LEO days. I was in a powerful Ford the Superbird left me like I was on a scooter. Got away from the GSP as well when they got involved. It was painted Fire Engine red.

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
Doesn't count unless it was painted Outrageous Orange or Garish Green. :LOL:

And learn how to crop your pics!

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
And on the subject, I have a fair number of relatives in the Land of the Mighty Groundhog,

Se'er of Se'ers
Prognosticator of Prognosticators
the Truly Great and Wondrous
Punxsutawney Phil.

Hail
Hail
Hail
I bet you have a recipe or two for groundhog also?

·
Man of Myth and Legend
14,813 Posts
Yeps.

Nemo

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
My ex in-laws lived in Saltsburg. On one trip to visit them I peed on the side of state road 119. Yep. :whistle:

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
Got into a 10-80 (pursuit) with one of those things way back when in my LEO days. I was in a powerful Ford the Superbird left me like I was on a scooter. Got away from the GSP as well when they got involved. It was painted Fire Engine red.
You were lucky to have even seen it. The Outrageous Orange ones were even faster. :cool:

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts