Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone,
I have been reading this forum for a month now and I am absolutely impressed with the information and professionalism presented. Thanks to everyone for presenting much needed info in a concise, current manner. I've learned more here than I imagined. Keep it up!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not on AD anylonger.....
Native GA Boy(Harris Co.)....
12 years total, 101st, XVIII Abn, Benning, Stewart, Bragg, etc., then reserves.
Mobilized twice after 9/11. After the second, the "fiance" say that was enuff!! I still miss it at times.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep! Been to GeorgiaCarry alot. Tons of info, as well. gotta send in my dues!!!! Never really concerned myself with concealed carry or the Georgia laws until a neighbor had his house invaded with him sitting on the sofa. No situational awareness :screwy: . Pulled the trigger on him and weapon jammed. Needless to say, EVERYONE is alert now!!! :righton: I'll look for a a link and post if I can find it.

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
Welcome to GPDO ArmyJoe!
Thanks for your service to our great republic.

·
Registered
270 Posts
What part of Alph you in? I'm right on the border of Roswell/Alpharetta.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey folks... another new Alpharetta Army guy here :p I've been reading the site and lurking the forums for quite some time, and actually got around to registering today. Thanks to everybody for your contributions that make this site such a great resource.

·
Romans 10:13
4,632 Posts
:welcome:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts