Hehe the Dark side welcomes another

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by mathar1, Dec 30, 2010.

1. mathar1

mathar1 New Member

My boy 270sniper came by today. He is a bad a$$ with his Grand Raptor and breathes and dies 1911's. He has mocked us Glock boys mercilessly. Well guess who came by the shop today with his brand spanking new Glock26. :shock: We knocked out a Rocket 3lb trigger job and an accessory or two and off he went to shoot. Unfortunately I had to teach a class so I missed how he did. :lol: :lol:

2. ga_trucklvr

ga_trucklvr Member

Should have shot a few pics to post of him with his new found GLOCK!!! :flame:

3. streetriots

streetriots Clueless

I like 1911's as well but I've also been eyeing the Glock 26 or 29.

4. MesaCranker

MesaCranker Active Member

I love my 1911s. They are, to me, just a great piece of engineering with an unprecedented history and service life.

THAT BEING SAID....
    Unless I'm just feeling nostalgic and want to show off my CB holster, I'll be carrying either a G21, G23, or G30.

5. The Math Teacher

The Math Teacher New Member

I have a few 1911s but I also have a few Glocks.
    Maybe I just like ALL guns.
    :righton:

6. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

Didn't he say in another thread that he's always leaning over power tools and spinning lathes and grinders and cutting blades, so he didn't want to risk having a nice gun bump into something and get buggered up? So he got a gun that was ugly but functional to carry around the shop?

I remember when Glocks first came out. I thought they were the ugliest things I'd ever seen in the firearms world. Well, neck-and-neck with the Liberator pistol from WWII. Now there's nothing odd about how Glocks look at all. They've made ugly blocky plastic pistols standard in the firearms world! :lol: