Head shot appropriate?

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by Bkite, Jun 10, 2016.

1. Bkite

Bkite PawPaw x 3

Hero mom fights man trying to kidnap her daughter in a Florida store

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Zx3IXTVUE4[/ame]

2. mb90535im

mb90535im Well-Known Member

3. bdee

bdee انا باتمان

Totally justifiable.

4. samman23

samman23 New Member

the stress of that fight would make a head shot difficult. Body shots would be a higher percentage of success shot.

5. a_springfield

a_springfield Well-Known Member

Yes he needs one. But five the mom five minutes with a bat that would be fine with me.

6. Siege

Siege Active Member

No head shot. That's too quick and permanent.

Plus as others have mentioned, too low a success-rate for a small, moving, difficult to hit target.

Me? I'd rather them live so they can spend the rest of their lives regretting having been born, much less the stupidity of their actions that led to them being shot repeatedly in the pelvis after I dumped a magazine of 230gr. .45 HST's into them. The hips are a nice, easy target you can hit all day at short or long(er) ranges and guarantees incapacitation, with only a moderate chance of fatality but a very high chance of permanent injury, making it unlikely they will ever be a threat to anyone again - I suspect it's kind of hard to kidnap a child or credibly assault someone from a wheelchair.

7. a_springfield

a_springfield Well-Known Member

A removeadicktomy would be an appropriate punishment for some people.

8. gsusnake

gsusnake Token Liberal Hippie

The news story I saw said he ran into an off duty cop outside the store.

In a perfect world the officer would hold the dude down and let mom TCB.

9. Phil1979

Phil1979 Member Georgia Carry

My first thought at seeing this video was that he was very lucky I wasn't the parent there. I would have shot him. Perhaps the mother of the child will now consider carrying a gun?

Her fists worked good this time, but what about next time if the perp is armed? Y'all remember the young child grabbed from a buggy at a Walmart a while back and held at knife point? The perp was shot in the head and killed by a police officer when he began a countdown to cut the child's throat.

Crazy stuff happens all the time. You've got to be prepared.

10. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

Hip, pelvis shot would be more appropriate than a head shot. Leave him wearing a bag for the rest of his life and . . ..

Nemo

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpzuHO6a40c[/ame]