Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just sitting out front of Jimmy John's downtown eating my sammich and watching people.

I noticed a guy with short hair... black boots... khaki cargo pants... untucked polo shirt...

... and, yep a bit of a bloated right hip. As he passed, I saw just what I expected, a holster peeking out from under his shirt.

It was practically a gun carrier uniform he had on.

Pro-tip: buy a bigger shirt and stick with pants that don't have pockets on the legs.

- Sent from my StarTac

·
Fattus Patrickus
2,369 Posts
Re: He might as well have been carrying a sign

mzmtg said:
I was just sitting out front of Jimmy John's downtown eating my sammich and watching people.

I noticed a guy with short hair... black boots... khaki cargo pants... untucked polo shirt...

... and, yep a bit of a bloated right hip. As he passed, I saw just what I expected, a holster peeking out from under his shirt.

Pro-tip: buy a bigger shirt and stick with pants that don't have pockets on the legs.

- Sent from my StarTac
Not sure why this is a big deal.

·
Registered
496 Posts

Paladin said:
mzmtg said:

- Sent from my StarTac
I think it was just some constructive criticism to anyone who CC's.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts

But he needs those pockets for bear mace, tacticool special forces knife, multitool, handcuffs, flashlight, carabiners, black pilot gloves, mall ninja handbook, etc. :ninja:

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Re: He might as well have been carrying a sign

Paladin said:
It's not.

- Sent from my StarTac

·
Registered
1,017 Posts

Paladin said:
Well, y'know, there is a group that doesn't care much for OC, and another group that doesn't care much for CC, so it's not surprising that some people don't like semi-CC. I can understand the notion that if you're going to conceal, you ought to conceal.

·
Uninvited Guest
599 Posts

Xiclotl said:
But he needs those pockets for bear mace, tacticool special forces knife, multitool, handcuffs, flashlight, carabiners, black pilot gloves, mall ninja handbook, etc. :ninja:
you forgot the grappling hook... :roll:

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Re: He might as well have been carrying a sign

jsmn4vu said:
I can understand the notion that if you're going to conceal, you ought to conceal.
I'm definitely a half-ass concealer a lot of the time. It was this guy's choice of garments that really gave it away long before I actually saw the gun.

- Sent from my StarTac

·
Fattus Patrickus
2,369 Posts

jsmn4vu said:
Paladin said:
Well, y'know, there is a group that doesn't care much for OC, and another group that doesn't care much for CC, so it's not surprising that some people don't like semi-CC.
What? No! Seriously?? ;)

jsmn4vu said:
I can understand the notion that if you're going to conceal, you ought to conceal.
Why?

·
Fattus Patrickus
2,369 Posts

hma153 said:
Xiclotl said:
Wait! I only have the kakis and the multi-tool! Is this how one becomes a "mall ninja"?

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts

Yeah, when I CC, I"m doing it for a reason... a purpose... therefore, when I CC, I do it all the way... no half-a stuff.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts

hma153 said:
Xiclotl said:
Or they could be like me that don't like carrying a wallet in their back pocket, ect.
Heck I usually have a paperback with me, and cargo pockets are where I prefer to put them.

·
Fattus Patrickus
2,369 Posts

Ashe said:
hma153 said:
Xiclotl said:
Or they could be like me that don't like carrying a wallet in their back pocket, ect.
Heck I usually have a paperback with me, and cargo pockets are where I prefer to put them.
Aha! The infamous "Mall Ninja: A Handbook". No? Oh.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts

Paladin said:
jsmn4vu said:
Why?
It's like Mae West said: Anything worth doing is worth overdoing. :lol:

·
Registered
1,847 Posts

:pointlol: Yes, one must always walk around with the piercing gaze that says "I've got ice water in my veins."

·
Registered
174 Posts

This brings up an interesting topic: OC vs CC. Which do you guys prefer??? :p

·
Registered
1,847 Posts

Bmart said:
cheesecake.

·
Registered
496 Posts

RevolverDan said:

Note: When OCing like in the image above, it's important to keep this guy's blank stare on your face at all times.
Yup. The police and citizens don't bother you because they assume that you are a Terminator unit. The blank face is always a dead giveaway. There's no point in trying to arrest or shoot you, because you'll just kill them, blow up their vehicles, and destroy their town. They'd rather you just went ahead and nabbed that little snotty-nosed kid you're after.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts

Bmart said:
Sloppy concealed carry. Or is that semi-open carry? I get confused about the difference.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts