Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My daughter gave birth to a 8lb 21" baby boy (Man-Child) yesterday at 10:30am. Even though this is our second grandson it is still as cool as it was 2 years ago for the first one. His name is Jaidyn Jamal Kenneson (JJ) for short. I will have fun hunting and shooting with the boy's.
Take care,
TJ :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

·
Romans 10:13
4,638 Posts
Congrats. Now go buy him a Glock!

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
GeorgiaGlocker said:
What a horrible thing to say! :shock: Have you no feelings?! Buying a baby a Glock is completely irresponsible! Do the right thing here!

Buy him a Kimber! :D

Congrats!

·
4,638 Posts
USMC - Retired said:
GeorgiaGlocker said:
What a horrible thing to say! :shock: Have you no feelings?! Buying a baby a Glock is completely irresponsible! Do the right thing here!

Congrats!
A Kimber :oops:

USMC Are you one of those cavemen on the Geico commercials? :lol:

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,865 Posts
GeorgiaGlocker said:
USMC - Retired said:
GeorgiaGlocker said:

Congrats!
USMC Are you you of those cavemen on those Geico commercials?
He's too small for a .45. A subcompact Glock maybe...... But how about a Ruger MKIII?

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks to all of you.

This is why I enjoy you folks on this site so much. USMC-Retired is correct, I am partial to 1911's, Kimber in particular. No offense GA Glocker.
I do however have a gun safe full and I told my wife that in order to have a proper inherritance for BOTH grandsons that I need to fill another safe. I can't post what she said because it wasn't in english; I beleive it was french and something along the lines of NO. :shock: :shock:
Take care,
TJ
:cantsay:

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Re: Thanks to all of you.

tj2000 said:
USMC-Retired is correct
This should come as no surprise to anyone here! :D

·
4,638 Posts

tj2000 said:
This is why I enjoy you folks on this site so much. USMC-Retired is correct, I am partial to 1911's, Kimber in particular. No offense GA Glocker.
I do however have a gun safe full and I told my wife that in order to have a proper inherritance for BOTH grandsons that I need to fill another safe. I can't post what she said because it wasn't in english; I beleive it was french and something along the lines of NO. :shock: :shock:
Take care,
TJ
:cantsay:
None taken. :)

·
4,638 Posts

USMC - Retired said:
tj2000 said:
USMC-Retired is correct
This should come as no surprise to anyone here! :D
I just take into consideration that you got real busted up in boot camp (Paris Island maybe) and have never fully recovered. :) I mean they do need cooks in the Marine Corp. :shakehead:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts