Hating Nazis Not Acceptable

Discussion in 'Off-topic Political' started by Nemo, Dec 25, 2018.

1. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

Its not inclusive.

Nemo

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...-student-was-told-to-remove-a-****-nazis-sign

seems the world is turned upside down

2. atlsrt44

atlsrt44 Well-Known Member

3. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

You have to change the **** to the "F" word to get to the article. Or just go to the main page - https://www.buzzfeednews.com/ - and page down to it.

4. moe mensale

You can't just "Phuck Nazis" in the current political climate. In today's college world of inclusion and diversity, you are required to "Phuck Everyone!" This is what parents go into hock for and/or the kids end up with obscene amounts of unpayable student loans. And nothing of any value to show for it.

5. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

Right click on the link in original post. Left click on the copy link. Open a new tab in your browser. Click and paste. Go to the part with the 4 *s. Substitute an obscene word for the 4 *s.

Reading the headline I will let you determine the word. If you cannot figure it out, ignore this thread and post.

Doing that takes you to the page referenced in this post. Read that page.

I just tested this method. It still works. And remember on computer operations, I R Dumb.

Nemo

6. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

7. Malum Prohibitum

So my wife walks in as I am typing that word into the search bar . . .

hammerg26 likes this.
  8. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

I think the F-word can and should be censored on public property. Fighting words, disturbing the peace, obscenity, etc. Even if it is used against the scum of society.

I am aware that "f*** the draft" has been ruled a Free Speech protected right, per the supreme court, but just like a bunch of other liberal / overly permissive rulings, it was wrong. And it greatly contributed to the decline of civility, manners, and common decency that we have today.

9. mrhutch

mrhutch Well-Known Member

**** that ****

It's never OK for the government to legislate morality beyond where it physically affects another person's rights to life or property.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2018
    Squid likes this.
  10. TimBob

TimBob Old, Slow, Boring Dude

Foul language in general is more prevalent today in public than ever before.

Ironically, my father, a sailor, a navy WWII veteran rarely ever used foul language. When he did... He meant business!

hma153 likes this.
  11. mrhutch

mrhutch Well-Known Member

It's more prevelant because people are tired of saying "fiddlesticks" when the other "f word" is in their head, even though everyone knows that's what they meant. Filtered words are no different than the real thing, saying they are is just something people claim to make themselves feel better.

Be real, be genuine, speak your mind. Quit putting on a mask to appease others. If "f***" is what you mean, then f***ing say it.

12. moe mensale

You're going to leave us hanging? :cpubeatme:

13. Malum Prohibitum

I just showed her the story. She could not get past the headline without laughing and walking out.

hammerg26 likes this.
  14. atlsrt44

atlsrt44 Well-Known Member

I dont care what kind of language someone uses around me but around children and women I do mind.

dcarter and TimBob like this.
  15. TimBob

The problem with the constant use of foul language is that it loses its sting, its meaning. That is, it no longer elicits emotion from those who hear it. In other words, the foul language becomes useless.

16. Phil1979

Phil1979 Member Georgia Carry

When I say "fiddlesticks" that's what I'm really thinking. I just mean it in a way to imply I'm annoyed about something. Then I'm fit to be tied, but not quite spitting nails.

TimBob likes this.
  17. zetor

zetor Gaston beat up John

Maybe, but it still has it's place and time.
    If you saw someone trying to break in your car, you wouldn't say "Hey get the copulate away from my car you fiddle stickin son of a disagreeable woman"

Harhib likes this.
  18. RedDawnTheMusical

RedDawnTheMusical Well-Known Member

Nazi hating? But I thought diversity makes everything better....

19. TimBob

I really did laugh out loud on that one!

And that was my point exactly... When we hear it all the time it loses its meaning.

Ok back to Nazis... or is that a bad word, too?