Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to say a happy thanksgiving to all of you and I wish you all safe trips. :righton:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours as well.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts
It is truly a time to sit back and give thanks for all that we have. Don't forget the meaning of the holiday.

Happy Thanksgiving!

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Hope you all eat until your sick like I do every year. :lol: May you all spend good quality with Family and friends.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to all! While not "perfect", there are many things to give thanks for - just think awhile and be honest with yourself.

Eat an extra big slice o' pie, and nap well my friends!

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving and may you spent it with the most important people you are thankful for...your family.

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,855 Posts
A Blessed and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and your families!

·
Registered
4,226 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to all! I just finished off an excellent meal and am letting it settle while watching the Lion and Patriots. Then its pie, probably followed by a nap.

·
Under Scrutiny
19,386 Posts
Happy Turkey day from the beach. It was 82 degrees here today......

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Wow! What a great day! Slept late, ate too much, and spent time with friends and loved ones. Hope you all had a great day also!

G

·
Had a wonderful time and a delicious dinner at my wife's parents' home. Neither of our families know I carry, and this was the first family gathering I've been to since I started. Her sister's husband, who is a LEO (and quite a good man), was there and he, nor anyone else, knew I was carrying IWB. :righton:
Fortunately I planned ahead and carried behind my hip instead of AIWB (I ate a lot!).

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts
mountainpass said:
Happy Turkey day from the beach. It was 82 degrees here today......
AHHHHH! MY EYES! :shock:

:lol: Just kidding, bud.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts