Handled a PPS yesterday

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by tace, Aug 12, 2007.

1. tace

tace New Member

OK, so the gun is NOT as ugly in person as it is in the pictures. I mean, next to a Glock it looks like a beauty queen.

Whoever designed the grip did an incredible job. Its even better than my Steyr M1-A.

The gun is very thin, yet very easy to hold and handle. The sights had these very large dots that seem to align very easily. Its very light but has enough weight to handle 9mm, I think. Did I mention it is VERY thin?

The ejection port looks a bit weird in shape, but I imagine its very functional. The trigger is like a Glock/XD type trigger, supposed to be 6 pounds. The ambi mag release lever is kinda clever and takes a second to get used to.

2. maggie

maggie New Member

What was the asking price?

3. budder

budder Moderator Staff Member

I've been waiting for this thread! Where did you find one? I need to compare it to my Easy Bake Oven.

4. tace

tace New Member

The one I handled was a "First Edition" one for a slightly bumped $588.

5. budder

budder Moderator Staff Member

Where?

6. GunNut

GunNut New Member

Yes, where?

I think I want one, but not the "First Edition" model. Any idea when the full production models will be available?

I've seen several of the First Edition models go thru GunBroker, but thats about it.

7. tace

tace New Member

Forest Park Range and Guns. Send my finders fee when you get it ;)

8. misawa

misawa New Member

Review of it is in the newest Guns and Ammo - reviewer seemed genuinely impressed.