Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
I watch the watchers
12,885 Posts

·
American
3,289 Posts
What a Woody Allen looking woman.......(yes, that is an ad hominem :) )

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
Madcow needs to get sexually harassed.

·
Proud GCO member.
7,960 Posts

·
PawPaw x 3
8,761 Posts
I am guilty of not opening emails right away from time to time. This came on 5/23.

Robert, In a few weeks, citizens in Georgia's 7th congressional district will vote in a special runoff election between Jon Ossoff and Karen Handel. We have given both candidates an opportunity to sign the U.S. Term Limits pledge to say they stand with the 82 percent of Georgians who want congressional term limits.
Karen Handel signed the U.S. Term Limits pledge immediately, vowing if elected to sponsor and vote for a constitutional amendment limiting the House to three terms (six years) and the Senate to two terms (12 years).
Jon Ossoff has refused to sign the pledge or throw his support behind congressional term limits. While Ossoff runs on a platform of changing Washington, he is not supporting the one change that can permanently disempower career politicians and give Congress back to the people.
Remember: congressional term limits are the most popular and bipartisan issue in Georgia, with support from 87 percent of Republicans, 74 percent of Democrats and 85 percent of independents. Every elected official and candidate should be listening to the people and supporting term limits rather than ignoring the issue.
No matter who we send to Washington, the system will always be run by a permanent ruling class until careerism and corruption are removed. Term limits is the biggest and best step toward that goal.
Please forward this email to as many friends and family members as possible to inform them where these candidates stand on term limits.
Sincerely,
Philip Blumel
President
U.S. Term Limits

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
In a few weeks, citizens in Georgia's 7th congressional district will vote in a special runoff election between Jon Ossoff and Karen Handel.
They've switched districts now?

·
Registered
9,360 Posts
i don't know what she's talking about. i listen to Wasser Musik every time i study.

·
Registered
701 Posts
With the 9000 plus new "voters" registered by judicial fiat, Ossoff is probably going to win anyway.

·
Registered
14,956 Posts

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
I read something in the MDJ that bothers me greatly. In a poll (I know, I know!) there were a significant number of identified Republicans that said they were going to vote for Assoff because they simply don't like Handel. Ugh...

I think it will all boil down to turn out and that scares the hell out of me. The early voting lines have been absolute madness (again, why don't people vote by mail?) and I think this could scare off some of the older/elderly voters. But then again, the Democrats may not want to hang around at the polls for so long wearing pajamas, either.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Speaking of Assoff...Neal Boortz has mentioned that he looks JUST like "pajama boy", you know the dude who was on all those damn Obamacare commercials...anyway, I think Boortz is right on...I thing Assoff *IS* pajama boy!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts