Had a good time yesterday afternoon!!

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by Tinkerhell, Jun 20, 2007.

1. Tinkerhell

Tinkerhell Active Member

It seems that a brand new G19 and a brand new Mossy 500 decided they didn't like living in the store and wanted to come home with me last night. Along with a couple of holsters, ammo, and a houge grip.
    The G19 shoots like a dream. Of all the 9s I tried out that was the one that I felt most comfortable with and it seemed like I couldn't miss with it. These things are just too easy to shoot! I am afraid that I am indeed going to become a glock groupie.

The wifey even shot a few rounds with me. Unfortunately she didn't believe me, despite my repeated warnings, about the 12ga. Now I have a pair of lovely dings on my brand new pump gun where it few out of her hands after the first shot. :roll:
    Ah well I didn't buy em to look pretty and I guess she will be sticking with the old single shot .410 (note to self, gotta go get some 00 for that one...)

Thanks again to Glockgirl for letting me try her 19 out this past weekend. That made my mind up for me.

Now if a certain someone who shall almost remain nameless *cough* NAWG *cough* will decide to sell me their AK I will be much less concerned about the zombies. :D

2. NetAdminWithGun

NetAdminWithGun New Member

Congrats on both of those, i also have a modified mossberg 500 that has been dropped dozens of times. I hate taking them apart but other then that i've never found a better shotgun for the money.

AK = ultimate zombie killer, I do plan on selling it soon I'll let you know as soon as I do. I'll probaly ask like 200-250 and you can have first dibs.

3. pro2am

pro2am New Member

According to the following article found here:

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs.cmu.edu/us ... eport2.txt

you may want to buy up the buck shot for your 12 guage instead of using the AK against the zombies.

or at least don't make the mistake of using FMJ ammo.

4. Tinkerhell

Tinkerhell Active Member

Excellent. Even better - I have a very small website business (desgin, build, and host very simple easy sites) and one of my customers is a day care. Their semi-annual payment is coming due. So the daycare will be buying my AK47.
    It's from the children?
    :rotfl:

5. Sharky

Sharky New Member

LOL

Congrats on the purchases, I too liked the G19 and may have purchased it, if I had more experiance back when I initially made my purchase.

Have fun with the 12ga!!!!