1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Just a Man
6,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,904 Posts
I'm positive Trump would sign it, as he promised to do away with "gun free zones" at schools.

So with the Federal Government in line to allow citizens to protect themselves at schools, how about Georgia?

Will we get an honest (not watered down) Campus Carry bill this year?

Does Lt. Gov. Cagle "have the appetite" to further restore our liberty?

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
I'm positive Trump would sign it, as he promised to do away with "gun free zones" at schools.

So with the Federal Government in line to allow citizens to protect themselves at schools, how about Georgia?

No.

No.

No.

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts

This is also revealing.

http://www.cbs46.com/story/34279973/gov-deal-wont-attend-trump-inauguration-cites-taxpayer-money

Gov. Deal won't attend Trump inauguration, cites taxpayer money

Posted: Jan 17, 2017 3:38 PM EST
Updated: Jan 17, 2017 3:38 PM EST

By WGCL Digital Team

ATLANTA (CBS46) -
Georgia Gov. Nathan Deal says he will not attend the inauguration of President-elect Donald Trump.

Deal's decision was confirmed by CBS46 political reporter Giovanna Drpic.

Deal says he's not attending the inauguration because it would cost too much money for taxpayers. He says he originally planned to attend, but when he found out it would cost taxpayers as much as $20,000, he changed his mind, according to a spokesperson with his office.
The tax money excuse serves as political 'cover' for Deal.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts