Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This has been my DREAM rifle. Have any of your fired this weapon? Do any of you own one? If so, what do you think about it?

I need some feedback on it because I want one bad.

Thank ya,
-GC-

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What!? It's sexy! ...Now I am sad. You have saddened me.

There are 3 colors of the gun though. If the color is what you don't like, 'cause I don't like the white. But I think the rifle looks great. I held it in a gunshop and for its size its actually fairly lightweight and very comfortable.

There are white, grey, and the rare black versions of this rifle.

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
I only state that the SL8 is ugly as a point of comparison to the G36. If you were double dating with Heidi Klum and Rosie O'Donnell, the comparison might make more sense. I do not wish to offend any proud owners of the SL8 or SL8-1. They are simply guns that are designed by ill-conceived laws that legislate guns by appearance. The function is identical to the G36, but because politicians have decided that folding stocks, pistol grips and flash hiders and for that matter, the color black = assault weapons, what we get is an SL8. Congratulations to HK for even trying. They have done a masterful job I think.
http://www.hkpro.com/sl8.htm

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I checked that site out but you know H&K isn't going to bash their own weapons. That's why I was wondering if anyone here could give me some info... as an owner or shooter of the rifle. The consumer never lies.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Haha NAWG... it is sexier! You just can't see that because Beretta is brainwashing you via satellite. I forgive you though. One day you will see that Glock > Beretta

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
You've gotta get it in black.

That way it's sufficiently evil.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Colors have no preference here but hands down Its going to be a G36 conversion if I am going too own it! You realize the SL8 and SL6 are civilian versions of the G36. Stupid laws!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts