Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My GF has just pleaded NO_LO to driving on a suspended license. She is currently on probation. I dunno if she is eligable to get her GWl when this is over or what? Is she considered not able to apply even after its over

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
jmathis84 said:
My GF has just pleaded NO_LO to driving on a suspended license. She is currently on probation. I dunno if she is eligable to get her GWl when this is over or what? Is she considered not able to apply even after its over
She will be fine. If Ex-drugies can get a GFL I am sure she will be just fine after Probation is over with .Unless the 1st suspension charge was a hit an run/murder or 3 strikes DUI.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the answer Tech. The whole circumstance is a little fishy to me. We didnt have the money to fight it in court so she pleaded to get it over with. We had all the paperwork to prove it wasnt suspended but the court said it wasnt enough to prve her innocent.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Tech5 said:
jmathis84 said:
She will be fine. If Ex-drugies can get a GFL I am sure she will be just fine after Probation is over with .Unless the 1st suspension charge was a hit an run/murder or 3 strikes DUI.
what do you call ex drugie? :?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Depends on the county. Columbia is a breeze as Judge Hardaway is a Glock fancier. Richmond can be a bear though as Sheriff Strength is not exactly 2A friendly. If you encounter any hurdles though, a lawyer will most likely be needed to get past them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts