1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Police Report
06/07/2007

Man robbed, carjacked at park
LILBURN - A Snellville man was robbed about 9 p.m. Sunday while at a Lilburn park, according to a police report.
The man was standing near his SUV in a parking lot near some baseball fields at Mountain Park at 5050 Five Forks Trickum Road in Lilburn when he was approached by a young black man armed with a gun.
A second black man hit the man in the head with what police were told was either a gun or the attacker's hand and ordered to the ground.
The two men took the man's wallet and keys and one drove off in the man's dark green Chevrolet Tahoe.
The other man fled in a black and gray Ford F150 truck with tinted windows.
- From staff reports

This is where i raised my Son and Daughter Both played sports here.
So no weapons in Gwinnett County Parks

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
Malum Prohibitum said:
http://www.scangwinnett.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=114951 Check out the discussion.
it appears to be /.'d

·
68,657 Posts
Rammstein said:
it appears to be /.'d
If this is some kind of code for "inoperative," I just clicked on it and it works for me.

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
You didn't know who that was prior?

·
68,657 Posts
Saw the movie, did not memorize the name.
Farva: Don't call me radio, unit 91.
Mac: Then don't call me unit 91, radio.
Farva: Are you done?
. . .
Farva: Give me a double bacon cheeseburger.
Dimpus Burger Guy: [into mic] Double bacon cheeseburger. It's for a cop.
Farva: What the hell's that all about? You gonna spit in it now?
Dimpus Burger Guy: No, I just told him that so he makes it good.
Dimpus Burger Guy: [into mic] Don't spit in that cop's burger.
Farva: Yeah, thanks.
. . .
Rabbit: See, a lot of drug dealers use stickers to mark their products. Like a brand name.
Farva: See? Where'd you learn that, Cheech? Drug school?
Captain O'Hagan: Shut up, Farva.
. . .
Farva: It doesn't matter cause I'm going to win 10 million dollars.
Thorny: What are you going to do with 10 million dollars, and you can't say buy the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Farva: I'd buy a 10 million dollar car.
Thorny: That's fine I'd still pull you over.
Farva: :bsflag: You couldn't pull me over, and even if you did I'd activate my car's wings and I'd fly away.
[pulls off ticket from cup and cola spills all over him from the hole behind the ticket]
Farva: Stupid burger punk!

·
Premium Member
8,460 Posts
Malum Prohibitum said:
Saw the movie, did not memorize the name.
Farva: Don't call me radio, unit 91.
Mac: Then don't call me unit 91, radio.
Farva: Are you done?
. . .
Farva: Give me a double bacon cheeseburger.
Dimpus Burger Guy: [into mic] Double bacon cheeseburger. It's for a cop.
Farva: What the hell's that all about? You gonna spit in it now?
Dimpus Burger Guy: No, I just told him that so he makes it good.
Dimpus Burger Guy: [into mic] Don't spit in that cop's burger.
Farva: Yeah, thanks.
. . .
Rabbit: See, a lot of drug dealers use stickers to mark their products. Like a brand name.
Farva: See? Where'd you learn that, Cheech? Drug school?
Captain O'Hagan: Shut up, Farva.
. . .
Farva: It doesn't matter cause I'm going to win 10 million dollars.
Thorny: What are you going to do with 10 million dollars, and you can't say buy the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Farva: I'd buy a 10 million dollar car.
Thorny: That's fine I'd still pull you over.
Farva: :bsflag: You couldn't pull me over, and even if you did I'd activate my car's wings and I'd fly away.
[pulls off ticket from cup and cola spills all over him from the hole behind the ticket]
Farva: Stupid burger punk!
Got a headache from laughing so hard at that movie.

Still got that Halloween costume?

Hell yeah, you don't throw something like that away.

·
Premium Member
8,460 Posts
GAGunOwner said:
I saw this on the news. The news made it seem like little league games were going on so it was a public gathering. I also couldn't help but think about Gwinnet's pre-empted park ban.

How could it be that two guys who were committed to commit felony armed robbery could carry to a public gathering and violate the pre-empted park ban? They probably didn't have the GFL either. Man, all of those misd'ers should have definately prevented this crime. 8)

After all it was already against the law to carry at a public gathering, shouldn't this have prevented this crime? :roll:

The sad thing is that if caught these thugs will probably never be charged with the state's gun laws (those are just to ensnare the law abiding citizens or small time idiots).
Isn't it obvious... the laws are not strict enough, and if they were then the neighboring states laws are not strict enough. :roll:

·
68,657 Posts
GAGunOwner said:
I saw this on the news. The news made it seem like little league games were going on so it was a public gathering.
I would sure like to know if this is true.

·
Registered
6,306 Posts
Maybe they were LEO's and thus exempt from the restrictions?

:lol:

·
Registered
123 Posts
MP, I know two guys who were there when this happened. Games were definitely going on on several fields. They play until 10 pm.

My 15 yr old daughter was at work a block away at the time and heard about it shortly after it occurred.

There are no safe areas - let's be alert out there!

·
68,657 Posts
Dadx4 said:
MP, I know two guys who were there when this happened. Games were definitely going on on several fields. They play until 10 pm.

My 15 yr old daughter was at work a block away at the time and heard about it shortly after it occurred.

There are no safe areas - let's be alert out there!
Does anybody have the link to the original Gwinnett story mentioning that the father and son were leaving the baseball fields?

I could sure use it, quick!

·
68,657 Posts
Malum Prohibitum said:
GAGunOwner said:
I saw this on the news. The news made it seem like little league games were going on so it was a public gathering.
Are there any more links mentioning this?

Please post whatever you've got.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts