1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gwinnett Restaurant Customer Shot, Killed

POSTED: 6:03 am EDT June 6, 2007
UPDATED: 7:06 am EDT June 6, 2007

NORCROSS, Ga. -- An gunman shot and killed a restaurant customer Tuesday night as the victim begged for his life.

Got A News Tip? E-mail Us At [email protected]

Police told WSB-TV Channel 2 Action News reporter Ryan Young that two masked men walked into the La Pastorcita restaurant on South Norcross Tucker Road at Jimmy Carter Boulevard just after 11:30 p.m.

The men demanded cash from the employees.

During the robbery one of the men threatened one of the customers. Witnesses said the victim begged for his life.

The gunmen ignored his pleas and opened fire.

Police have not released the victim's name.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
I posed the same story in a different thread.

This is just too sad.

Imagining that the place sells booze (tequila anyway), of course some have said concealed is concealed, and still others would leave the gun in the car like a good boy or girl.

Would carrying have made a difference. I wasn't there so I couldn't say, but it does have the intention of evening the odds, especially if not taken by surprise.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
I am getting really fed up with this law. I think until we get to carry anywhere we want leagelly the counties need to pull all cops off of traffic duty, and speed traps and reassign them for personal security.

One in every resturant and bar and possible PG place, everywhere. :evil:

·
68,926 Posts
Axeman said:
I am getting really fed up with this law. I think until we get to carry anywhere we want leagelly the counties need to pull all cops off of traffic duty, and speed traps and reassign them for personal security.

NOT a very good solution.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Malum Prohibitum said:
Axeman said:

NOT a very good solution.
I know, and it is impossible. But I am just making a point. :x

1 - 9 of 9 Posts