Georgiapacking.org banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
wsweeks2 said:
Someone wake up ptsmith - not only is he dreaming, he's starting to snore.

:sleep:
[-o<

I know, I know, I know... So much for employing the sling...kinda like that guy at work was doing today.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Went to Vines Gardens the other evening. Sign still says "All weapons prohibited." No clarification offered.

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
RedBeard said:
Went to Vines Gardens the other evening. Sign still says "All weapons prohibited." No clarification offered.
Wasn't just a picture of a revolver with a slash through it??? OMG, they're catching on!

·
68,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
RedBeard said:
Thanks, redbeard.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
ptsmith24 said:
RedBeard said:
Wasn't just a picture of a revolver with a slash through it??? OMG, they're catching on!
Hey I guess I cannot go there even without my legally carried pistol, cause after several years of martial arts, my brain, arms, hands, feet, knees, elbows, and fingers are all weapons. :wink:

Shoot even my ink pen, and things I find laying around the park can be weapons. I guess I can never visit here. :p

·
Registered
724 Posts
Axeman said:
Hey I guess I cannot go there even without my legally carried pistol, cause after several years of martial arts, my brain, arms, hands, feet, knees, elbows, and fingers are all weapons. :wink:

Shoot even my ink pen, and things I find laying around the park can be weapons. I guess I can never visit here. :p
I was kinda thinking that as well.

Of course I would never dream of carrying my firearm into a county park in Georgia with such a sign. :^o

21 - 28 of 28 Posts