Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:help: :help: Support GCO by volunteering at the RK Gun Show, November 27 and 28, 2010, at the Gwinnett County Fair Grounds, 2405 Sugarloaf Parkway, Lawrenceville, GA. Please sign up for an hour or two to help GCO recruit new members. Gun shows are one of the best ways of getting GCO's name out there and signing up new members. Just a little piece of your time for this event as a volunteer will show your support to GCO!

If you have never worked a gun show before, it's easy and lots of fun. This is a great opportunity for you to meet other GCO members and pick up some more knowledge on Georgia's current gun laws.

This show will be coordinated for GCO under the direction of Bruce Greenfield. Bruce is filling in for me as I will be out of town for the entire week. Bruce may be contacted by email at [email protected] or call 678-662-9498 to schedule.

Here is a MAP if you are not familiar with the area.

RK Gun Show, November 27 and 28, 2010 (need at least two people per slot, I prefer three (the more Volunteers, the better!)

Code:
Time        Saturday                                                 Sunday - Opens @ 10
=====================================================================================================
Set-up     Mark5019, Erin C., BG_ATL
All Day    Mark5019, Erin C., BG_ATL                     Erin C., BG_ATL
09-10                                                           ----------------   
10-11                                                             
11-12      
12-01      
01-02                       
02-03      
03-04      
04-05

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Gonna be a busy time next week folks so please try to plan ahead and let me know
what times you can help us out on Saturday and Sunday...

It seems to me that this will be a great way to work off some turkey and stuffing ..... :D

I can be contacted by email at [email protected] or call 678-662-9498 to schedule.

Thanks

Code:
Time        Saturday                                                 Sunday - Opens @ 10
=====================================================================================================
Set-up     Erin C., BG_ATL
All Day     Erin C., BG_ATL                                         Erin C., BG_ATL
09-10      Mike                                                          ----------------   
10-11      Mike
11-12      Mike, Suburbus , Rugerer   
12-01      Suburbus, Rugerer
01-02                       
02-03      
03-04      
04-05
[/size][/quote]

·
Registered
5,247 Posts
Thanks Bruce for filling in for Ron!

Next weekend will be a great time to get out of the house, after being cooped up with free-loading relatives and left-over dead turkey. Come out to the gun show, buy some goodies and help your favorite gun-rights group grow!

We have a big year ahead of us :righton:

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Just thought that I'd remind y'all that next Saturday (one week from today) we could really
use a hand at the RK Show in Lawrenceville... You'll see from the schedule that we are looking
a bit light, so let me know when you can help.

Please consider joining us for a few hours on Saturday and/or Sunday to help GCO's recruiting efforts...
I look forward to seeing you there...
Thanks

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Still looking for some folks to join us for a couple of hours on Saturday and Sunday... :help:
Please let me know... :D
Thanks !

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Yeah Yeah... I know I'm getting annoying 8)

But I figured I would put out one more call before the show....
It makes a great reason to get out of Christmas shopping for a couple of
hours on Saturday and Sunday...

Thanks folks

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Just thought I would drop in with a tally for Saturday...
Thanks to Erin, Mike, Doug and Rodney for helping out today

We had 18 new member signups
8 people stopped by to renew (1 multi-year)

We still need help for Sunday - so far it's just Erin and myself all day...
Thanks

·
Registered
683 Posts
I am bring the fam out today and might sit in for a hour or so what a great family thing to do! heck we might all help out.

·
Registered
5,247 Posts
BG_Atl said:

Thanks
OUTSTANDING GUYS!!!! Thanks for all your help! :D

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
BG_Atl said:

Thanks
and now.... drum roll please.... the Sunday tally...

Thanks to Erin, who kept me company ALL day... and to Elevatorman and his whole family,
who stopped by to visit for a while and to sign up the boys...

Slow day at the show...

9 new members
2 renewals...

Totals for this weekends RK show -
27 new members
10 renewals

btw - one thing I did notice... quite a few visitors to the booth were directed to us by
various vendors as they made their first gun or first carry purchase to answer their
questions about Georgia Carry laws.... nice to be recognized !

·
Registered
5,247 Posts
BG_Atl said:
and now.... drum roll please.... the Sunday tally...

Thanks to Erin, who kept me company ALL day... and to Elevatorman and his whole family,
who stopped by to visit for a while and to sign up the boys...

Slow day at the show...

9 new members
2 renewals...

Totals for this weekends RK show -
27 new members
10 renewals
That's a terrific weekend guys!!! Special thanks to Erin for working both days and to Bruce for stepping up and coordinating the show for Ron, who was out of town this weekend!

BG_Atl said:
btw - one thing I did notice... quite a few visitors to the booth were directed to us by
various vendors
as they made their first gun or first carry purchase to answer their
questions about Georgia Carry laws.... nice to be recognized !
This is due to the ground work laid by the coordinator of this show and his dedicated volunteers. Good work, folks.

·
Registered
683 Posts
wow that is good for the slow weekend I talked to some venders and they said it was slow also. That doesnt include all the cards handed out with the famous (i will join at home) that might add a few more. all and all a great weekend.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts