Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Romans 10:13
4,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Although I have never meet GS1, I would like to publicly thank GS1 for all he does for this forum. He gives his all to this forum and he asks for nothing in return and we are the ones that benefit greatly from his time and many talents. I appreciate his passion for the 2nd amendment and his efforts, as owner of GPO, to keep us informed through this forum on what is happening to our gun and carry rights in our great state. I hope to meet GS1 one day when I can say to him "Thank You" and "Job Well Done".

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
"Thanks" can't even begin to cover it. You da man GS1!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Amen and Amen.....

GS1, you will never know how much your efforts have helped those of us out here, much less how much fun we have had on these forums. :bowdown:

·
Banned
6,624 Posts
GeorgiaGlocker said:
Although I have never meet GS1, I would like to publicly thank GS1 for all he does for this forum. He gives his all to this forum and he asks for nothing in return and we are the ones that benefit greatly from his time and many talents. I appreciate his passion for the 2nd amendment and his efforts, as owner of GPO, to keep us informed through this forum on what is happening to our gun and carry rights in our great state. I hope to meet GS1 one day when I can say to him "Thank You" and "Job Well Done".
Here's your sign:

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
AV8R said:
GS1, I'd like to buy you a beer, or 5! Thank you!
Being that GS1 is so important I have been designated his "Official Taster" to make sure no one tries to poison him. By the way, he likes Amber Bock.....

·
Registered
6,306 Posts
AV8R said:
I'd like to buy you a beer
I can't say the same - that would mean we'd have to disarm to enter the establishment. :wink:

Thanks for a great site!

·
4,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
4,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
USMC - Retired said:
Being that GS1 is so important I have been designated his "Official Taster" to make sure no one tries to poison him. By the way, he likes Amber Bock.....
I'm proud of you gunny.

·
Professional Troll
2,152 Posts
mzmtg said:
Malum Prohibitum said:
GeorgiaGlocker said:
Although I have never meet GS1 . . .
You can meet him live and in person on August 18.
I hope so. The cardboard cut-out at the last meeting just wasn't cutting it.
That wasn't the one downrange with a couple hundred holes in it was it? :oops:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts