Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NOV. 18-19-06 eastman gunshow at farmers market in
forest park. beside myself who is going?
maybe after we look around we could go next door
and shoot some. if everything goes according to plan
i will have a new sw9ve we can shoot. if not we can
shoot what we already have. :minigun:

·
69,784 Posts
Maybe. I'll have to check in closer to the date. I am out of money and weekends have been used for working on a rental property and spending time with my son, whom my wife will not let anywhere near a gun show.

Even though my wife carries, she will not let my son stand outside with me while shooting. He has to watch from inside the house, through a window.

"You make it look too fun," she grumbles.

"But it is fun!" I responded. :D

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
My little girl and little boy both like to pull for me at sporting clays courses. They fight over who gets to go this time. The both know its fun. :D I overcame my wife's fears by getting her involved as well. She enjoys shooting clays as well. My daughter, eldest at 6, will sit with me on a dove field. The kids clearly know what a gun does and, at this point, not to touch them themselves. Probably we're going to start with a BB gun in the yard with my daughter next summer.

·
69,784 Posts
Well, not for long, as they are "developing" all around me. :cry:

I now have to watch where I shoot, whereas I used to not have to worry about whether I might disturb any neighbors.

Anyway, I live way down in Coweta, whose residents now have a commute ranked as the worst commute in the entire nation.

All Coweta Postings at GCO

·
Registered
51 Posts
Is this generally a good gun show? I'm thinking about going... I'm looking for a used Marlin 336SS, maybe an early Christmes present for ME!

Manwell

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
I've been to a couple and thought they were pretty decent. Lots of guns for sale.

If several of us are going, we need to pick a time and place to meet. Although, I'm not sure yet if I can make it, but I hope to.

Our daughter from Chicago will be here that weekend, which may present a conflict. If it does, I'm gonna spend time with her! But, if she and her mother go shopping.......?

You guys pick the time and place.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i'll be there sunday around 12:30-1:00
pm me and i'll send my cell # so we can hook up

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i've changed my mind about the sw9ve. so, i might not be
getting a new gun at the show (depends on price of gun at show)
but i am still going to the show.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well, i was going to post pics of my new glock killer
but i can't remember how so, i guess i won't.
you will have to wait untill we meet again.

(IT'S A SWEET PISTOL)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts