Guns Save Lives

Discussion in 'Firearm Related' started by Thorsen, Sep 18, 2007.

1. Thorsen

Thorsen New Member

I have had that button attached to my backpack since I got it at the luncheon. Up until today, no one has mentioned it, although it is kind of hard not to notice.

Anyway, I was at my student / work study job in the management department when a professor in the management department came in to request some clerical work to be done. He looked down at my backpack and read the button out loud, then looked at me and asked "that yours?"

I smiled and said, "Sure is", fully expecting some sort of silly liberal statement to come out of his mouth (I mean after all he is a professional academic).

He said, "I agree", then asked me to leave a message for the secretary.

I just asked the secretary where the professor is from since he speaks with an accent and I was told Israel. Well that explains it then!

2. Marikhal

Marikhal Guest

Awesome!

I bet that was a surprise! :p

3. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

Awesome. I'm yet to get any comments on the orange button. I'm sure Empty Holster Day will be different, though.

4. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Which school?

5. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

UGA, I believe. Thorsen was the one trying to find the guy that wrote the article in red and black, I believe. Sorry Thorsen if you aren't that person.

6. Thorsen

Thorsen New Member

Yep UGA. Didn't get a response back from the Red & Black concerning Matt. Then again, I left it kind of late, so maybe I will get a call back some time later this week.

7. wsweeks2

wsweeks2 New Member

See - the Israeli gets it!!! :D

8. Marikhal

Marikhal Guest

You mean all of Israel?

Their women would put most of our men to shame. :p

9. budder

budder Moderator Staff Member

A lot of them put a lot of our women to shame, too :love:

10. Marikhal

Marikhal Guest

Agreed!

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Anybody know if you can order those buttons from GCO? I'm organizing a large scale protest for the Empty Holster Week on campus and would like some we can hand out.

12. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

You can get the GCO logo buttons from the store website.

Towards the bottom of here.