Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had that button attached to my backpack since I got it at the luncheon. Up until today, no one has mentioned it, although it is kind of hard not to notice.

Anyway, I was at my student / work study job in the management department when a professor in the management department came in to request some clerical work to be done. He looked down at my backpack and read the button out loud, then looked at me and asked "that yours?"

I smiled and said, "Sure is", fully expecting some sort of silly liberal statement to come out of his mouth (I mean after all he is a professional academic).

He said, "I agree", then asked me to leave a message for the secretary.

I just asked the secretary where the professor is from since he speaks with an accent and I was told Israel. Well that explains it then!

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
UGA, I believe. Thorsen was the one trying to find the guy that wrote the article in red and black, I believe. Sorry Thorsen if you aren't that person.

·
Registered
4,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yep UGA. Didn't get a response back from the Red & Black concerning Matt. Then again, I left it kind of late, so maybe I will get a call back some time later this week.

·
Registered
6,306 Posts
Thorsen said:

I just asked the secretary where the professor is from since he speaks with an accent and I was told Israel.
See - the Israeli gets it!!! :D

·
Registered
164 Posts
wsweeks2 said:
Thorsen said:

I just asked the secretary where the professor is from since he speaks with an accent and I was told Israel.
You mean all of Israel?

Their women would put most of our men to shame. :p

·
16,485 Posts
Marikhal said:
wsweeks2 said:
Thorsen said:

You mean all of Israel?

A lot of them put a lot of our women to shame, too :love:

·
Registered
164 Posts
budder said:
Marikhal said:
wsweeks2 said:
Thorsen said:

You mean all of Israel?

A lot of them put a lot of our women to shame, too :love:
Agreed!

G

·
Anybody know if you can order those buttons from GCO? I'm organizing a large scale protest for the Empty Holster Week on campus and would like some we can hand out.

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
Bulloch3317 said:
Anybody know if you can order those buttons from GCO? I'm organizing a large scale protest for the Empty Holster Week on campus and would like some we can hand out.
You can get the GCO logo buttons from the store website.

Towards the bottom of here.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts