Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
I don't know. The fog seems pretty thick in that one. It could easily be dismissed as another disturbed thought being emitted from a disturbed individual.

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
I don't believe he's really become pro-gun as we understand the term. Personally I think he's scared sh*tless that "white people" (not just "Nazis" and KKK'ers) have had enough of the Left's BS, intimidation and assaults and aren't going to just role over and die for anyone anymore but will meet force with force when pushed.

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
I don't believe he's really become pro-gun as we understand the term. Personally I think he's scared sh*tless that "white people" (not just "Nazis" and KKK'ers) have had enough of the Left's BS, intimidation and assaults and aren't going to just role over and die for anyone anymore but will meet force with force when pushed.
I think it is pretty consistent with what we see as a flaw of a total democracy. Consider Harry Reid changing the rules in the senate to get their law rammed down our throats. In their democracy, you just change the rules to meet your current needs. Laws can be changed at will, depending on who is in office.

I agree this guy/gal hasn't found religion, he/she just suddenly sees their years long campaign to skirt the 2A of the BOR may actually hamper their wanting to impose their will on other people. His/her reason has nothing to do with the purpose of the BOR. Quite the opposite.

·
Registered
10,809 Posts
Hmmmm - these liberals may be smarter than I thought....

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
From Yishan Wong's statement in the link above.

http://gunfreezone.net/index.php/20...ral-former-ceo-of-reddit-is-suddenly-pro-gun/

Nazis are HERE, in America. They showed themselves last night in a torchlight parade no different then the ones in 1933.
So I go looking for some more on Yishan Wong and find this article referring to his Reddit resignation.

http://www.chinatopix.com/articles/22324/20141114/reddit-ceo-yishan-wong-resigns.htm

And the article has this picture of him. WTF?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.