Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was referred to this site by NetAdminWithGun. I just wanted to drop in and say hello to everyone and look forward to learning something new everyday.

And NetAdminWithGun... Glocks are sexier :)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a Ducks Unlimited .22 Magnum and a Mosin Nagant at the moment. Most of the firearms that I have are kept at my dad's home because he has a hard time letting go. hahaha.

I plan and really want to get a Glock .40 cal

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
GunCrazed said:
I have a Ducks Unlimited .22 Magnum and a Mosin Nagant at the moment. Most of the firearms that I have are kept at my dad's home because he has a hard time letting go. hahaha.

I plan and really want to get a Glock .40 cal
Which glock? compact (g23)? g23 is what i have.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was thinking something like Glock 22 or Glock 23... just can't figure out which would better suit me.

All in all though... I am a 100% Glock Rocker. I haven't seen another hangun that quite catches my eye nor keeps my interest like the Glock does. They are just amazing hanguns in my opinion.

Also - Heres a pic of my two rifles:

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
GunCrazed said:
I was thinking something like Glock 22 or Glock 23... just can't figure out which would better suit me.

All in all though... I am a 100% Glock Rocker. I haven't seen another hangun that quite catches my eye nor keeps my interest like the Glock does. They are just amazing hanguns in my opinion.

Also - Heres a pic of my two rifles:

yea, glocks are awesome. easy to maintain. great carry weapon. etc.

i'd recommend the compact (23) for conceal carry. IMO, it's small enough to conceal well, but large enough to grip well.

·
Romans 10:13
4,632 Posts
:welcome: to another Glocker. We have one anti Glocker here, but far be it for me to mention any names but watch out for USMC-R. G23 :righton:

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Any friend of NAWG's....

...has got to be a few grains short of a load!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
lmao USMC - I was looking at that thinking, "any friend of NAWG's what?" Then i highlighted the post and had a good laugh.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts