Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D - O.K. by a show of hands(or posts) I put forth the following question:
Who here feels they have too many guns? :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,054 Posts
Heresy!! There is no such thing as too many guns. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,521 Posts
No such thing as too many guns. Better question would be, do you have ammo for all your gund?

Chris
 

·
Token Liberal Hippie
Joined
·
13,680 Posts
Any of you who feel that you have too many guns... I'll take some off your hands if you like.

Especially AKs, ARs, Sigs, Hks, or Mosins.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
397 Posts
tanker301 said:
:D - O.K. by a show of hands(or posts) I put forth the following question:
Who here feels they have too many guns? :D
Thats like saying you get to much sex......................
:bigshock:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,478 Posts
the question is, can you list all your guns without extending the text window? :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,215 Posts
blind_shake said:
the question is, can you list all your guns without extending the text window? :lol:
OF course I can.

That's what the scroll bar is for.... :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,189 Posts
How can you have too many? I am debating if I should sell one right now so I can buy a new carry piece but I don't really want to part with anything. :cry:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,809 Posts
Jmark said:
How can you have too many? I am debating if I should sell one right now so I can buy a new carry piece but I don't really want to part with anything. :cry:
I wouldn't part with anything. Just save up for it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,189 Posts
ptsmith24 said:
Jmark said:
How can you have too many? I am debating if I should sell one right now so I can buy a new carry piece but I don't really want to part with anything. :cry:
I wouldn't part with anything. Just save up for it.
Probably the best thing to do. In fact I have only ever sold 2 guns and traded one Taurus POS. The first two I sold when I was just a kid and was trading up from the single shot break guns. I kind of wish I still had that single shot .410 my grandfather helped me get back in the day.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,809 Posts
Jmark said:
ptsmith24 said:
Jmark said:
How can you have too many? I am debating if I should sell one right now so I can buy a new carry piece but I don't really want to part with anything. :cry:
I wouldn't part with anything. Just save up for it.
Probably the best thing to do. In fact I have only ever sold 2 guns and traded one Taurus POS. The first two I sold when I was just a kid and was trading up from the single shot break guns. I kind of wish I still had that single shot .410 my grandfather helped me get back in the day.
I bought my first gun in April and never looked back.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,189 Posts
ptsmith24 said:
I bought my first gun in April and never looked back.
Sounds like you are just getting started with this sickness. :wink:

ETA: It has been with me for 13 years now.
 
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Top